Honored Contributor

Re: Today is my birthday and I cannot believe what I just saw

WISHING YOU AN INCREDIBLY FURTASTIC HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Valued Contributor

happy, happy birthday & what a thoughtful gift from your daughter!  

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Regular Contributor

Hi Zeppysmom and how wonderful to have 2 pug puppies.  I wish I as there to play, play with them.  Because that's all they love doing, playing and running around.  I bet they are just soooooooooo cute.  Have fun and I envy you.

Contributor

You're not crazy. We have pugs in bunches the ages are a 10 yr old we lost a few months ago to old age issues but we have still have an 8yr old & 6 yr old then a 9 month old and getting new puppy next week and will be getting another one about 2 1/2 months after that. They're like potato chips you can't stop getting another one. A couple are rescues.  All little girls we are retired empty nesters and they are our kids now.

Regular Contributor

Hi puglover1.   I still find myself looking for my pug Baby and I would like another one, maybe a pug puppy.  I've thought of a rescue pug, but I'm still just in the thinking stage.  Sounds like you are having a great time and I would love to see your babies.  Pugs are just so much fun and full of energy, well sometimes, but all are so loving.  Have a great day playing with them all.