Trusted Contributor

All that I could say has already been expressed by those before me.  My prayers are with you.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest, The decision to help one of our fur-babies to pass is heart wrenching.

You and Kooper gave each other so much love, happiness, companionship and respect to know when it was time stop the suffering.

You and Kooper are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Today I say goodbye

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have just been so troubled over doing this ,kooper my 15 yr, old ,7 month old golden ,is losing bladder,and bowel functions, at 3pm, a vet is coming to let him pass, so sad.

@goldensrbest  So sorry I overlooked this post. My heart goes out to you at this very sad time. It’s the last loving gift you can give your buddy. He’ll no longer be in pain. Take time to grieve. You’ve loved him a very long time. 

Shanus

Respected Contributor

Oh GoldensRbest,

Wish we all on this forum could give you a hug,

as we know the decision to say goodbye is part of

loving them.  May 15 years of wonderful memories

comfort you.

Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry for what is happening to you and your baby.  No words can be found..sending warm hugs to you.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry...

Respected Contributor

Re: Today I say goodbye

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest  I just read your post and am sitting in my office with a lump in my throat holding back tears.   Sending you a hug.  My heart aches for you because I,  like many of us who deeply love our four legged family members, have had to say that dreaded goodbye.  You are surrounded by people with an understanding of what it's like to be unselfish and make that decision.  More hugs.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest Sending you hugs today. I am so very sorry to hear about Kooper.

I am sure your other 2 dogs are mourning with you. 

stars of a golden.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest

Hugs to both you & Kooper.  

I'm sure in time you'll feel a calmness, knowing you made the right decision to let Kooper go until you all meet again.

Cherish the memories, they'll comfort you.  

Super Contributor

goldenbeast so Sorry for your Loss Kooper he is in Heaven now at Peace  I had 4 dogs years ago passed too, so hard to say goodbye.

, I hope my Cat Sierra 14, greeted him at Rainbow Bridge, she died this week Monday too at home sick had problems going ot bathroom and jsut stopped eating.

You take care of your self and your 2 other Dogs they will sense Kooper got sick,ny other 2 cats are sad looking lost thier Sister and Best friend.Have you visited  petloss.com  like someone on her told me you can post a tribute and light a candle for Kooper.