Honored Contributor

He is gone ,went easily ,thank god.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest God Bless and Keep You.

Dogs-Come-Into-Our-Lives-To-Teach-Us-About-Love-They-Depart-To-Teach-Us-About-Loss-600x300.jpg

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Regular Contributor

@goldensrbest,Thank you for setting Kooper free.Please know you are loved and cared for by our family here.Please take care,be gentle to yourself. Kooper would  want you to be ok,as do we..Hugs dear ,special friend...Love to you....MaryAnne

Esteemed Contributor

He is gone from suffering, but never from your heart. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you in the coming days and months. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Today I say goodbye

[ Edited ]

So sorry for your loss of dear Kooper.

Letting him have his dignity in passing quietly at home with a vet’s help is your last tenderness to him as his pet parent. May your gracious giving heart soon be at ease and no longer torn by memories of Kooper, just comforted.

Come here to the board for the hugs and help you need to accept that Kooper will wait for you at the Bridge, and will run and play as a healthy pup again, protected and loved by God. 

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  My sympathies go to you.  You helped Kooper let go.  His dignity was gone as he lost his bodily functions and you just know he would not want to soil in the house if he could help it.  That he went so easily says he was ready. The body wears away His spirit will always be with you. A gentle hug to you tonight.

Respected Contributor

Re: Today I say goodbye

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have just been so troubled over doing this ,kooper my 15 yr, old ,7 month old golden ,is losing bladder,and bowel functions, at 3pm, a vet is coming to let him pass, so sad.

@goldensrbest

Kooper will always have a permanent place in your heart.  He will never be "gone."  You are loving him and caring for him by letting him go.  You are very brave.  16x16_heart.png

Regular Contributor

Four weeks ago I lost my wonderful 13 yr. old Pug, Daisy.  It is extremely painful.  I too had to call the vet to come to my home to end her life.  Still feel guilty.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  I am so very sorry about the loss of your sweet boy Kooper.  I can tell how much you loved him.  It's always hard to lose our special pets.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

i am so sorry.  i wish i could give you a big hug and make the hurt go away.  i know that you are doing the right thing but still it hurts.  i know, i have been there.  you feel as if you are betraying your best friend  but please know that you aren't you are helping to the best way thatyou can