Esteemed Contributor

Re: To all hurting from your loss.....

I can’t see the pic either but I’m so glad they found you @forrestwolf   May you have many many years together. 

Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf.  There are instructions for posting photos under "Welcome Get Started" at the top of the menu on the left side of this page.  I can't see your photos either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No photos show for me either, Wolfie.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@forrestwolf wrote:

Does this copy???

Hi, @forrestwolf!  I'm so very glad you've been posting again -- I missed you!     I looked at the HTML code in quoting your post, and it appears the image is a copy-and-paste from a "googleusercontent" area.    This causes some devices or browsers to have trouble processing the code and loading the image properly...  and so they convert the digital image into a small icon, or an empty box, or something of that nature.   

Here's an example of what I see on my Mac using Chrome:

3C666B52-402F-4730-A9AC-76DDE0056BC3.jpeg

To remedy this, if you'll save the image to your device and then use the "Insert/edit image" icon in the dialogue box toolbar to upload it here, I think everyone will be able to see your wonderful Koda and Hok'ee.   They are blessed to be a part of your family.

Thank you for your beautiful tribute to your precious Savannah and also for the special prayer.   You are a treasure, @forrestwolf.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@forrestwolf ....what a beautiful post. The loss of a furbaby is so incredibly difficult. I swore after I lost my sweet Cocker Spaniel, Dollie, that I would never have another dog....the pain in my heart and soul was at times unbearable. She was such a special dog and I was sure my heart would never love like that again....fast forward 10 years after her passing....we moved to a new city, settled in nicely, but something was missing. I began to think about how much I missed that special feeling only a dog can give. I found my Buddy...the sweetest, smartest and most amazing Miniature Schnauzer ever...he will be 15 in June and knowing that his time with us is very limited, our lives have been filled with incredible love and happiness. I know that loss is coming again, but I am so thankful I opened my heart because our lives have been forever blessed with his love and loyalty. I’m so glad you have your sweet fur babies....thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes -

Your thoughts are so beautiful too.

You wrote all the feelings I've had too.

It is comforting to me to know so many of us share the same love and so many tears and also makes me feel like our loves are all up there together too.Heart

#neveralone!Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Forest Wolf ... I cannot see a photo (I use Chrome / desktop), but that is okay, your sentiments are precious to me.  I ask God to please, please have my "babies" waiting on me when I pass on ... I cannot imagine heaven without them.

Trusted Contributor

I think Will Rodgers said, "If dogs don't go to Heaven, then I want to go where they go"