Trusted Contributor

To all hurting from your loss.....

I have hurt for so long over my loss, and I have been given another chance to love again, not by my choice, but by some spirit that gave me a chance to love again.....

Here is Koda and Hok'ee....

They are both throw aways from society that ended up at my door, just when I thought I could never get past a Love lost, and never love again.....I did not find them, as they found me, and taught me how to love again.....I did not want to love again....The hurt was to much for me to bare. I did not want to feel the pain again. Losing my baby Savannah was more than I ever wanted to endure again, ever in my life. I know what it is like to lose the love of your life. I know what it feels like to feel that life is just no longer complete without that love. I am not saying that you should go out and find another love. I am saying that I feel what you are feeling. I kow what it feels like. I know the endless days of tears, and heartache. I am crying tears as I type this now, as I still remember the day that I took my Savannah to the Rainbow bridge. Me finding these 2 do not change that. That pain and memory is still there. I feel for each and every one of you that has lost a furbaby, your love, your life..I found this, and I feel this to come from Savannah, and I think she is the reason that my 2 are here now...I hope this gives you all some comfort, although, I know how hard it is to deal with greaving, and not understanding why we have to deal with such great loss of our precious fur babies....I hope you know that I am with you, and feel the great lose that you feel..take this, as a message from your baby...

Related image

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Regular Contributor

Re: To all hurting from your loss.....

oh oh oh, I would love to see them, but the pic is not there! try again please!

Esteemed Contributor

I completely understand and totally agree with all you've said, @forrestwolf !

I know for a fact, my precious Jade, my soulmate, brought me my Eddy as I floundered in tears, but had to care for my boy, she knew we needed each other.

P.S.  I think she taught him a few of her tricks, too!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@forrestwolf  How nice of you to open your home and heart to these two furbabies.  We never forget the footprints our past pets have left on our heart, but these little guys will give you love and enjoyment.

Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf 

Hey wolfie, from your longtime friend in Savannah, still saving you a place here on River St. for bloody mary's.

It's so good to see you here, you were missed!Heart

I'm glad you have 2 loves to help you heal your heart.  Loss is such a hard thing to deal with.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have cried for all the furbabies we had through the years.  My current "love" means so much to me.  I feel we were meant to be together as I found her in a special way.  She is also extra special because it is just the two of us in this house now.  It would not be a home without her.     To all those hurting, I hope you find another special one if that is your desire.  

Honored Contributor

Dogs lives are too short...their only fault, really.

Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf -

Oh you know!

You know how it all feels!

Thank you for expressing it all , and the tears we've all shed.

I know when my granddogs  went to heaven I just wanted to be with them honestly.

I'm so glad you have those 2 that found you!

To love you all over again and remind you they were sent with love from Savannah who knows you needed them in your life.

And I loved the poemSmiley HappyHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Does this copy???

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

@forrestwolf    YES!!!! They are beautiful.  Obviously well fed and cared for.  Lucky dogs.