Honored Contributor

Oh, no, dear Ralphie and @Drythe 

That happened to us recently, too, and it didn't even come back with that "load" feature.  What is going on?  And have you noticed sometimes notifications are working and sometimes not?

Is Mercury retrograde?  We haven't checked.  Woman Wink

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach  & Kiku,

Well Something is in retrograde!

I switched my tail hard, and No reload thingy!

Do they know how hard it is for us to hop from one key to the other?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach  & Sweet Kiku,

All calmed down a bit, had my ‘din ers’.

Yes, please, do tickle my tummy, I’ve learned that I LIKE it bunches!  I do not scratch, but I do put my teeth on my Mommer’s hand,  I just rest them there, no bites.

Did you see any 🧚‍♀️ yet?  I hope you have, I have been looking here.  I hope 

your Mom’s way of fixing computers is not like my Mom’s.  She says ‘bad words’ and threatens them with a hammer 🔨.

My Mommers is leaving for ‘Que bah’ on Saturday.  I don’t know how she gets to leave home when I have to stay on the screened porch!  She says she has ‘iche’ feet, I don’t know what that means.  I’ve seen her feets lots, ‘cause they are right down here with me, and they are just regular ‘ole ugly ‘hum ans’ Feets.  You would think they would be smart enough to grow fur on them like we do, wouldn’t you?  I thought from the Fairy door picture you sent, that your Mom had furry feet, SO smart!  But my Mom says they are SHOES!  Is that right?  I sure hope not!

I do think it must be fun for Dogs to jump all around for treats.  Mr Robbie does it, and he WOOFS, dances, and does tail waggies.  Me, I just be all aloof so they worry.

Good luck with your visit to the Veteran tomorrow.  I hope I NEVER have to go again!  If they try to take any more of your teeth maybe you can run real fast 💨, you know ZOOMIES!  But, your Mom will make sure they always do the best for you.  

Sending you and your Mom much love,

Ralphie

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: To @Drythe from Kiku

[ Edited ]

Dear Ralphie and @Drythe 

We just came back from my check-up.  They took me AWAY from my mom and I had to go in THERE all by myself.  I tried to be brave, but it was hard to keep from shaking.  I even first tried to climb up on my mom.  They steal teeth, you know.  I sure didn't like that.

This time they didn't take any but they did stick their fingers in my mouth.  I don't think strangers should be doing that, do you?

The only good thing is that they gave my mom a whole bag of [dental] treats just for me.  It doesn't make the visit any better but at least they were generous with the good stuff.  They said I was doing just great.  

My mom is giving me extra cuddles while I type this.  It sure is nice to be home.

Your mom must have a lot of powers over her hammer because my mom thinks her computer must have got the message all the way over here.  It seems to be back to normal today.  That black bar at the bottom wasn't reacting but today it's working just fine.  Is your mom related to Thor?

Is that how she travels, too?  Does she use her hammer to help her zoom through the air?  I think you're going to miss her.  I know I would be super sad if my mom wasn't home.  But I know you hope she has a good time and she will probably feel extra happy when she comes back.  I think hoomans are like that. I think all of us furry guys like being home the most.  

Has she been to that Que bah place before?  Do you think she'll bring you a treat?  Is this the place she is going?  She must be very daring.

Image result for travel to cuba

Or maybe this one? 

They are both very cool places for hoomans to go.

Image result for quebec map

My mom has regular hooman feet.  But you're right about the fur.  You'd think they would try to grow some.  They must not be as smart as they try to pretend. At least about that.

We didn't see any fairies yet but my mom got a picture of their dog trying to get in.  Isn't he cute?

My mom says she has to do some more "construction work" on the door but she hurt her finger gardening yesterday so she has to wait until it feels better.  

DSCN0562 (2).JPG

Honored Contributor

Dear Kiku, and @GingerPeach 

Mommers just called in on the ‘Tell her fone’.  She asked me to send a note. Only brief ‘puter’ access on the ship in the office, by sign up.  She is at that ‘I land’ place, but has been to the other place too.

She has had her ears pinned to the ships radio 📻.  Loves her basketball 🏀.

Sends very good wishes and love to you both. 💞. I send high 🐾s and purrz to you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, Ralphie!

Please tell your mom @Drythe  that we hope she sends some pictures of the great big ocean and some of those beautiful old cars that island is famous for. 🌊🚘🚗

My mom keeps promising to take me to the ocean but we haven't gone yet.  It never seems to stop raining here.  She says that's wet enough for now.  💦💧

Love, Kiku

p.s.  Who's your team?  Our team is called Warriors.  Steph Curry lives just a few towns away from us!  But we don't watch him play on tv too much, just once in a while.

p.p.s. We totally forgot to ask you to say 'thank-you' to your mom for spending a few of her precious moments on the ship using her special time to talk to me and my mom!  HeartHeart One heart from each of us.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach & Dear Kiku,

I am so sorry you were scared, they DO steal teets!  But maybe you are finished with them for a while & you got a BAG of treats! WHOOOOO!

Mommers is back on a sort of little ship she says, headed to a place called "Key Large ago".  She met some other "Hu mans" who were going & she and her buddy could join up with out much of that Money stuff, so she did! 

She had just enough time to log in and get in trouble here ~ BIG CAT GRIN from me!  

Hope she is home soon.

Her BB team plays on the 29th.  She says to tell you she is a TAR HEEL! (I've never seen any tar on her heels, but so she says?)

Love from Ralphie.

Honored Contributor

Dearest Ralphie and Mom @Drythe 

We are so EXCITED for your mom that she gets to travel on that big ship and now is going to KEY LARGO!  My mom thinks it sounds incredibly romantic and thrilling and relaxing, all at the same time. 

We send you our very happiest wishes for a wonderful, wonderful time.

If our team doesn't win anything, we hope your mom's team does. 🏀 

Much love,

Kiku

p.s.  My mom bought me THREE bags of new treats!!  You sure know how our moms think, Ralphie.  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach  & Kiku,

In FL. Airport, has stable ‘conn x sun’ here and in plane ✈️. WHEEEE

Glad ‘cause I sleep on her, and she should be here. Don’t you think?

Says she has photos, one especially for you to bark at! 

❗️🐾,

Love,

Ralphie

From Cuba, it's NOT me!  Could it be a Fairy?

Respected Contributor

This has been a lovely thread to have read.

I thank you all for sharing all the love.