Respected Contributor

You clearly took VERY good care of him as evidence of his long life.

He will always be with you and he will be waiting to welcome you home someday.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining  I'm sending you loving hugs.  Talk about Taffy very often and remember all the fun times and the times he was there to comfort you.  Cry when you need to cry.  I would love to hear some Taffy stories when you are ready to share.  God bless you... Love SC

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining I'm so sorry, hugs to you

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

I am so grateful to all of you for your kindness, words of wisdom and understanding. The comments and "hearts" mean more than you know. I feel a little calmer now and less afraid of what has to be done. It will break my heart but I have to be strong for Taffy and my other pets. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support.

No thanks needed as most of has been through this more than once and know the pain and grief you are feeling now.  We are all here for you at this most difficult and sad time.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining   Just want you to know I'm thinking of you.  These days are the hardest.  Your Taffy is safe and free, but I know it doesn't make things easier.  Take good care of yourself and stay close to your family.  Much love being sent to all of you.