Valued Contributor

Thank you! It sounds like you went thru a nightmare. I focusing on the two we have left. They will soon be 12 & 13. Just enjoying them while we can!

Trusted Contributor

@DAD 

I'm very sorry for you.  

It's so difficult going thru these sad times.  I hope you're holding both of their memories near & dear to your heart.  

While they're both at The Bridge, they're looking down upon you with big smiles & sending you their love.  They both thank you for all the love & care you provided them.

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I guess since I got them all at 8 weeks and I was retired I really felt like they were my babies. Not the cat, but we gave her a good home. Our female Shih Tzu & Pom are still looking for them sometimes. Breaks my heart. I'm just trying to love the two we have left as much as I can. They are almost 12 & 13 so I'm just going to enjoy every minute with them! It's the price we pay for loving our furry friends!

Esteemed Contributor

@DAD   I agree, I think each day how lucky I am to have my dogs. Krypto is 15 and sometimes wobbly on floors now. He enjoys walks and today even ran a bit. I have to let him be a dog!

I know you will always miss your kitty and each pet is so individual they can’t be replaced. 

After re reading, maybe the tranquilizer was too much. 

The only time I ever put Krypto in an expensive kennel I took them natural calming spray and they automatically gave him a pill the first day to relax. I never have boarded either again. (Even with my son and a dog walker helping with him there he is better at home). He hateds vets as they all do. I would rather go to the dentist than take a pet! 

Take care and again, I’m so sorry for what you have been through. Out pets are special!

Honored Contributor

@DAD   So sorry to hear this and you have to go through another loss so soon😪

you do need to ask questions....