Honored Contributor

This is the cutest commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgmJ_ivEVvw

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: This is the cutest commercial

They're living a better life than many of us! I especially like the dogs in the hair salon, the pekingnese getting a massage and the poodles on the yacht. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the smiles.  Some of my favorites are the US one's where the dogs are washing the car, where the puppy is being let out of the car at school and my very favorite is the one where the doorbell keeps ringing and the dog ends up with booties, etc special delivery.

The last one hits close to home because my daughter is in the process of buying her dog booties for when she goes skiing.  She's bought a few but can't find the right one.

I asked her if her dog walks funny like in the commercial with the booties on and she said, "Yes, she does".  I can't post it because it's for a store and QVC will delete it.

Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q I want that little fluff ball getting the massage!!!!

Respected Contributor

They all are just so adorable!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Your daughter might want to check out Whole Dog Journal's ratings of dog booties.  They are great at assessing products for dogs.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Love this, yup that is my little guy (Pomeranian) on the table getting one of his routine massages and he does live a charmed life.  Great ad...thanks for the share!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting this.  I hadn't seen it.  Love those doggies. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Thanks for the smiles.  Some of my favorites are the US one's where the dogs are washing the car, where the puppy is being let out of the car at school and my very favorite is the one where the doorbell keeps ringing and the dog ends up with booties, etc special delivery.

The last one hits close to home because my daughter is in the process of buying her dog booties for when she goes skiing.  She's bought a few but can't find the right one.

I asked her if her dog walks funny like in the commercial with the booties on and she said, "Yes, she does".  I can't post it because it's for a store and QVC will delete it.

@Annabellethecat66  QVC would only delete it if it had a link to the store.  If it only mentions the store it would not be deleted.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66

Just to add to what @NickNack said, QVC will only delete links if it links to something with prices, ads, and/or sales promotions, coupons etc.  And of course something with inappropiate material, or something copyrighted

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”