Honored Contributor

Re: This is just so sweet- sleepy puppy with sleeping baby

@Karnerblue wrote:

@HappyDaze, I know this is off topic, but I was over at Sephora and they have the Lancer Lip Serum I thought you mentioned you wanted.  There's only a few left.

@Karnerblue really?? I didn't know they were in the store. I will have to call mine to see if they have it. It is STILL OOS on their website!  Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

@HappyDaze, I know this is off topic, but I was over at Sephora and they have the Lancer Lip Serum I thought you mentioned you wanted.  There's only a few left.

@Karnerblue really?? I didn't know they were in the store. I will have to call mine to see if they have it. It is STILL OOS on their website!  Thank you!!

They must have sold out again.  When I looked it said "only a few left" and now I see it says OOS.  SorryWoman Sad

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

They must have sold out again.  When I looked it said "only a few left" and now I see it says OOS.  SorryWoman Sad

oh this was online?? I signed up to be notified when it would be back in stock and was never notified! Grr..

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

oh this was online?? I signed up to be notified when it would be back in stock and was never notified! Grr..

Yes.  I had it in my cart for like ten minutes and it was all totaled up with my 20% off and then I went back to look at a product and decided I had enough.  When I went back to my cart to check out, it was removed.  That's when I went back and looked and it was OOS.  Have you tried any of the other products in this line?  It's very expensive.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue it is back in stock! No, I've never tried the line before but this lip volume serum gets really good reviews. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Karnerblue it is back in stock! No, I've never tried the line before but this lip volume serum gets really good reviews. Smiley Happy

I checked today and it is in stock but one day late so my 20% off is no good now Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I checked today and it is in stock but one day late so my 20% off is no good now Smiley Sad

Ha, I had a feeling that would happen. I notice companies do that sometimes with some items- they are OOS during a sale and poof magically it is back in stock once the sale is over. I finally did get an email that it is back in stock. I am going to wait to see if they give us the holiday gift card this year. If so, I will use it and my Sephora gift card from last Christmas to buy it. It is the only thing I really want from their site, believe it or not!

Respected Contributor

Such a sweet video...

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James