Honored Contributor

A homeowner (woman) is video taping and she is going through the kitchen / family room area asking each dog if they got in the garbage.  So far it does not seem that the 3 she asked so far are guilty although one is questionable.  Then she calls out Peanut did you get in the garbage?  Peanut is hiding behind the drapes and his mid body to tail is sticking out.  So the woman asks again, Peanut did you get in the garbage and Peanut backs up and has a huge Jif peanut butter bottle on her/his head.  Talk about funny.  This was on the Americas funniest videos.  I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes.  It was funny when the dog was hiding behind the drapes but when he backed up, it was all over.   Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: This is hysterical - Dogs

Sounds adorable!!!Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Funny til the dog suffocates

Valued Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Funny til the dog suffocates

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.  It has happened with bags and boxes as well.  My dog is very small and I constantly worry about the cat knocking something down that he can get into.

Frequent Contributor

Don't be  stupid

Respected Contributor

I still enjoy that show....not the ones where people fall down because that's not at all funny, but other things make me laugh, especially animals.

Trusted Contributor

Why I don't watch that show.  People fall and get hurt and people think it's hysterical.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scatcat  I thought of that too but it was big enough to get air in because the owner pulled it easily off the dog's head.  So before you go on thinking I am some horrible person, ask before you start accusing.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1

Link  your story with a pic or tell the story in full. 

My friend’s dog suffocated in an empty bag of chips. I don’t find a dog’s head stuck in a jar comical. Sorry this makes you angry

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scatcat  What was funny was the fact that all 3 of the 4 dogs were out and laying around and Peanut was hiding and it was funny when the dog came out but no, I was concerned about  the dog breathing.  You can't take everything so seriously.  Lighten up.  I don't wish harm on any animal.  You could have asked me a question before you started throwing digs at me.

kindness is strength