Frequent Contributor

This has been the worst year ever.......so much loss..

[ Edited ]

This has been a really hard year. In June my mother passed from dementia, in September my stepfather passed from dementia and a couple weeks ago we had to put down our special needs cat - Honey Bee. She was the sweetest, most special little girl ever. We had her for 9 years and that was not long enough. I am not sure how to handle all this and I really have not been able to grieve, I almost feel guilty. All this is to much. And now the holidays.............

DSC01179.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: This has been the worst year ever.......so much loss..

@savetheanimalsI am so sorry. That is a lot to deal with. Give yourself time to process all of this & take your time to grieve.

Valued Contributor

There are no words that I can give you that will bring any measure of comfort, but I just want to say I am wishing you all the best in the days ahead. Wish I could give you a hug.

Trusted Contributor

@savetheanimals, My heart goes out to you Heart.

I have got to agree 1000%.  I cannot wait for this year to be over. IT HAS BEEN THE WORST YEAR EVER !!!!!!!!!!! I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!

I will not elaborate as this is your thread, but AWEFUL describes it.

Such loss you have had to bare and I am so sorry.  Things will be looking up for you in  2019...keep the faith girl !!! Keep smiling, you have many angels looking out for you now.  Heaven is brighter though you world seems so dark.  HUGS

Esteemed Contributor

I am truly sorry for all you have gone through.  Sometimes bad things happen all at once, and it is so overwhelming.  Your kitty was so beautiful, and I do hope you will some day give a lucky fur baby a loving home.  All my best to you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@savetheanimals

Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your mom, stepfather and precious Honey Bee. 

C025C18C-967F-44F6-8CD2-D4ECB68D471E.gif1B0E1C93-37C2-4814-84B6-664E04325222.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@savetheanimals- So sorry for all your loss. Your heart hasn't had time to grieve/ heal. Everyone's process is different. Saying prayers for you for God's mercy and grace.

Respected Contributor

@savetheanimals  Oh, what a sweet little face she has.  I bet you miss those little fuzzy hugs.  You've had a lot of difficulty and sadness this year, but you've come to your friends here for comfort, and you've come to the right place.  Just know that we care and will be praying for you.  Heart

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sometimes things seem to happen at once, then you'll go years before anything else happens.  In one 5 year period, I lost both of my parents, my son, my dear, sweet poodle and my two best friends.   It isn't likely to happen again as there's nobody left.

Somehow we sadly manage to keep going even if it's with a heavy heart but life is not the same.  It constantly changes and not always for the best.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your losses.  Honey Bee was a beauiful girl.