Super Contributor

Things are getting better! RiRi Update..

Ri Ri was moving better this morning.We just came back from his vet center.They are surprised his inflamation is much better!He is healing!They were quite surprised to see him at his age , doing well so soon.We have decided to rest him for another week.They showed me some massage to keep him  stimulated.Limited moving, no stairs , no walks.After this rest period he will get pt to strengthen his spine and hips. I know this is due to prayers from so many kind people.I thank you for your support and for holding him up in prayer.He is loved.Please continue to pray for him.I see him living 

a happy life..
Honored Contributor

Re: Things are getting better! RiRi Update..

I'm so happy to read this @Tweety68 !

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack ,thank you so much for caring!We are so happy as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tweety68  So happy with the good news that RiRi is doing better.  I hope that RiRi's next appointment has even better news.  Sending prayers and good thoughts to RiRi, you, and your family.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

I am glad you shared this very happy news!

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 , 

I am so glad that RiRi is feeling better. Such good news, and I can tell you are very relieved. I will continue to send prayers up for him. 

Contributor

So happy he is doing better.  Is Tweety your nickname ? Mine has been Tweets since I was a child.

Super Contributor

😁@tweets12, Yes ,I look a bit like tweety bird!Thanks for sharing ou

Respected Contributor

@Tweety68   That is good news! Thank you for sharing, I've been wondering how RiRi is doing. 

I myself, was at the vet yesterday evening with my dear Cinder who has the worst allergies during the spring/summer, with this year the worst ever.  She is on medication again and doing much better.  She is what I refer to as my "high maintenance doggie" with the arthritis and now allergy medicine (yikes, both expensive), in addition to the normal dasuquin and omega pills, but such a sweet dog.

I know how worried we can be when they aren't well I'm so glad to hear that he is getting stronger and will continue to pray that RiRi is up and back to normal real soon!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68 

That's certainly encouraging news!  I'm so happy for RiRi & you.  Continued prayer & good luck going forward.

I wish all of our beloved pets had such good news  ...