Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother - Simply testing positive isn't a reason not to keep and love this new kitty.  The local rescue that I support adopts out Felv+ kitties to homes that have other positive kitties and want companions for them.

Or, obviously if it's your only cat, there's no problem.  Please let us know how things go and, in the meantime, give Stanley all the cuddles and love he deserves.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia 

thank you.  I have loved animals my whole life.  I always say I love all creatures great and small.  (Not too many insects are on the list)!

I just know as a pet lover - if we mourn our beloved pets BEFORE they are passed we will have wasted precious  time.  The time to hold them, squish them, and wet their furry faces with kisses.  

Regular Contributor

So sorry to hear the news but don't give up hope.  My 1 year old, Toby, was very sick when he was 18 months old and I thought it was the end. He's now 15,an old trooper but still hanging on.  Our pets gives us highs and lows but we still wouldn't change having them.  Come on Stanley show mummy and daddy how strong you are.  Much love. X

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I've had you on my mind ... how is Stanley doing?  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@fairydogmother 

Hi! Thanks for thinking of us. He is growing, eating well, playful, loveable and immensely entertaining. I had forgotten what fun a kitten can be. There seems to be no end to the creative ideas he comes up with for getting into mischief 😁

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: The kitten we adopted

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@fairydogmother 

Hi! Thanks for thinking of us. He is growing, eating well, playful, loveable and immensely entertaining. I had forgotten what fun a kitten can be. There seems to be no end to the creative ideas he comes up with for getting into mischief 😁

@fairydogmother 

Aww .... Heart    

Well, being cute and getting into mischief is his job .... and I'm glad to hear he's good at his job, LOL.   Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Happy news today! Stanley Cup had his retest for feline leukemia and this time it's NEGATIVE 🤩🥳❤️

the vet said he has a champion immune system just like his name. 😆 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Happy news today! Stanley Cup had his retest for feline leukemia and this time it's NEGATIVE 🤩🥳❤️

the vet said he has a champion immune system just like his name. 😆 

This is great news @fairydogmother !  I'm so happy for you and Stanley.❤️

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@fairydogmother  Absolutely fantastic!!!!  That could not be any better news for you and Stanley!!

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

SO happy to hear that the little guy is really doing well .... any chance we can see a pic of him?