Valued Contributor

The gift and blessings from life , my pets...

[ Edited ]

I was just hugging one of my girl kitties meezer, and thought out loud , how special are these kids  What a gift to live and share our lives with these  precious  babies. They add such   happy to our lives , My little boy dog Riley is the gift of an angel here in  life, I am  humbled by his sweetness and kindness.I dont know what I did right in my life to have such amazing  pets. I hope everyone with pets gets to experience the  glimpse of heaven we  are granted  here on earth

Hug your  babies for us...Enjoy..Maryanne

Trusted Contributor

Re: The gift and blessings from life , my pets...

Absolutely right Maryanne, our pets and all animals are a blessing. Prayers to St. Francis to keep them all safe and loved!  

Respected Contributor

Re: The gift and blessings from life , my pets...l

[ Edited ]

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

I was just hugging one of my girl kitties meezer, and thought out loud , how special are these kids  What a gift to live and share our lives with these  precious  babies. They add such   happy to our lives , My little boy dog Riley is the gift of an angel here in  life, I am  humbled by his sweetness and kindness.I dont know what I did right in my life to have such amazing  pets. I hope everyone with pets gets to experience the  glimpse of heaven we  are granted  here on earth

Hug your  babies for us...Enjoy..Maryanne

@Keeper of the koi ~ how true!  My girl Pearl😺 is a part of my 💕

What a sweet and gentle soul you are!  You make St. Francis proud!

Respected Contributor

My sweet dog Sedona will be 16 in April - it breaks my heart to know she won't be around much longer.  Her back legs hardly hold her up - her hip bones are sticking out and she's bone thin.  But she seems happy at this point.  Some nights I just sit and cry thinking of losing her.  I lost my sweet Scully 2 years ago at 16 1/2.  Love and hug your babies. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for sending hugs to pets pics

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal, First  a hug. You are fulfilling the role  of a loving  pet mom, it is hard at times and painful.You are a wonderful person for this love you are giving.Hold on , find joy even at the end, imagine what life would  be without this love.Ihold firmly to the thought that the last kiss i give is only temporary.Love so special cannot end like that.I know we will all be together again, we are parts of everything beautiful.Please take care precious  care giver..Hugs,Maryanne

Regular Contributor

We are so blessed to have these fur kids in our life. No matter how long we have them it is never enough.  When they go on ahead of us it is so painful.

Respected Contributor

I feel that way every day.  When I get up in the morning my dog (Brandy) is so excited and flops down for belly rubs.  My cat (Jasmine) gets excited, probably because she knows her food dish will be filled.  Don't know what I'd do without them.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me and my beloved kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack (all rescues)...are sending lots of hugs and kisses to all of your beloved furbabies...please deliver!

(((((HeartKITTEH HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Beautiful post @Keeper of the koi and I so completely agree with everything you wrote. I feel blessed for all the pets I've had in my life. They all are so special and precious in their own ways.