Honored Contributor

The ♥ feature isn't working .............

properly on this forum.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
QVC Customer Care

Re: The ♥ feature isn't working .............

@Desertdi Thank you for letting us know. I will be sure to report the issue to our IT department. Kinski, QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kinski-QVC wrote:

@Desertdi Thank you for letting us know. I will be sure to report the issue to our IT department. Kinski, QVC

@Kinski-QVC    Hi Kinski............it just worked on THIS post....but still not on posts from earlier.     Thank you for your help!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

There are a lot of features that are suddenly no longer working when I'm in Google Chrome.  Yesterday every time I went to my orders or tried to sign in I would get a page that said QVC is currently unavailable. 

So I tried using Firefox which I don't like as much as Chrome but everything is working...I can even post here which I can't do in Chrome.  I have no idea why ...is it something that QVC has done?  If it's not fixed by Friday I'll see if my son who's coming home can figure it out.

Now I'm going to see if I can leave you a heart ......

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

There are a lot of features that are suddenly no longer working when I'm in Google Chrome.  Yesterday every time I went to my orders or tried to sign in I would get a page that said QVC is currently unavailable. 

So I tried using Firefox which I don't like as much as Chrome but everything is working...I can even post here which I can't do in Chrome.  I have no idea why ...is it something that QVC has done?  If it's not fixed by Friday I'll see if my son who's coming home can figure it out.

@haddon9    It seems to be working on current posts,  but not on ones left earlier in the thread.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@haddon9    It seems to be working on current posts,  but not on ones left earlier in the thread.   di

@DesertdiIt's very aggravating when the site is no longer working properly.

Last year for the longest time I had problems on this computer...my MacBook Air with the message board.  If I wanted to post I had to use my desktop.  I think it was because Chrome had made some updates that I didn't install and when the Q made some site changes it couldn't work because I had not made the updates.

My son fixed it for me and everything had been working well until yesterday.  I know that the Q has been working a lot on the site recently.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9     I tried Chrome, but it took over my whole computer.   Since it is a feature of Google, I was wary of my bank account, credit cards, etc., becoming "public", so I removed it.   di 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Kinski-QVC

I no longer see the "heart" icon at all and have no access to "my collections."

This is on Chrome and Firefox.

These features disappeared about 2 weeks ago. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Hearted you, @Desertdi, so it's working.

Last night I read advice from a mod and cleared one day of my browsing history--files, cookies, etc. That allowed me to log in here and returned other features on QVC to normal (like online ordering).  The mod just said clear cache or history, I think, but I wanted to minimize the hassle with signing in everywhere again, and clearing 1 day worked for me.

If you're having problems, consider trying this. I hate clearing history because I rely on it, but didn't want to have to go to Firefox specially for QVC.

I'm in an old version of Chrome. YMMV, of course.

Honored Contributor

gardensla wrote:

@Kinski-QVC

I no longer see the "heart" icon at all and have no access to "my collections."

This is on Chrome and Firefox.

These features disappeared about 2 weeks ago. 

I use Firefox and have experienced no

problems. My computer is an i-MAC desktop.

There was no way that I was going to install

Chrome...I'm very leery of many of the new

programs and don't trust them!

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Do you think that it might be your computer