Esteemed Contributor

The cat having leg amputated at 9:30 am.

We got an email his morning that Nicola (they named her) is having her surgery this morning, She is getting spayed too.

I will update when we hear anything.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The cat having leg amputated at 9:30 am.

Thank you so much for letting us know @CrazyKittyLvr2 .  I've been thinking about her.  I hope she does well.  I really hope she finds a home.  It sounds like they're a very good rescue and will look for a good home for her.  I hope she becomes an inside only cat.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  Good morning, how are you and your furry crew doing?  How's Frankie today?  And, of course, that handsome Henry.

At 12:15 this morning I had dozed off and was awaken by a weird noise. Guess who.  She found a jelly bean that I must have dropped and was having a cat derby with it.  On a wood floor no less.  Oh, that girl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Frankie is SO much better.  I am very encouraged.  She's spending the day at the Vet while they collect urine from her.  She's having a test that tests for a certain kind of cancer.  It uses free caught urine--can't be aspirated with a needle.  They need a lot and weren't able to get it on Saturday since she was peeing such tiny amounts.  I hope they can get it all today.  Then it takes a week to get the results.

I am so hoping that's not what it is.  

Henry is the same happy cat he's always been.  He's a joy to be around.  So is Frankie.  I've just been so worried about her now for over a week.

Hope Petunia had fun with the jelly bean!  It sounds like she finds everything.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@  I hope all goes well with Frankie.  I know what is like waiting and having that constant concern.  I am so glad Frankie is feeling better. I truly hope it's nothing more than a very stubborn infection.

They are a lot of fun aren't they?  My husband would have gotten such a kick out of Petunia.

Esteemed Contributor

Tried to copy your post, @CrazyKittyLvr2 .  Just wanted to say I am SO ANGRY and what I would like done to that POS neighbor of yours can't say 'cause the Mods would remove it.

Something must be done.  Animal abue is a federal crime so the locals can't just ignore this situation. 

Prayers for the kitty and hope she finds a wonderful loving home - looks like St. Francis and Karma are gonna be very busy.....

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme  I will admit to having a fantasy of using that trap and having him sing soprano.   lol

Respected Contributor

Nicola is now safe...thank you @CrazyKittyLvr2 , you are a gem!

Honored Contributor

For a brief second I thought you meant your cat

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.