Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Our horse, Big Ben enjoying a beautiful day in June without a care in this world !!IMG_20200606_085838.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: The Green Grass of Home !!!

@hayseed00Beautiful horse and wonderful name.

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00 

As someone who was raised with horses since I was 8 years old, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful photo, triggering my memory of a much happier time!

Just yesterday I ran into pics of me with my horses.

Big Ben is beautiful and the photo is so peaceful........priceless.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

**Not me, but one of my favorite horse photos, as mine would do the same thing. It just shows the love between a horse and their human!Heart

Horse Hugs

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00  Wow!  That is a beautiful photo, thank you for sharing.  

I love horses but have always feared riding them.  I took a trip to Yellowstone National park and visited a ranch while in Wyoming a few years ago.  I went horseback riding for the first time in my life at fifty something with a real cowboy!!  It was liberating.  My horses name was Homer and he was so patient and awesome, I will never forget that short bond we had together.  Smiley Happy  Thanks for making that memory come to me today.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  I am so fortunate to have had horses all my life, and no matter what I'm doing, and I look out at the pasture and see our horses, a soothing, peaceful feeling always comes to my soul.  I walked out and took a picture of our boy, Rocket.  He looked at me like,IMG_20200606_085743.jpg " You got any treats with you?"

Respected Contributor

@hayseed00 

Thank you for such gorgeous pictures of your horses.  They're very handsome.  I envy your life with them on your property.  Whenever we go for rides, I'm always on the lookout for cows & horses.  

The simple things in life sometimes can be so pleasing & make you smile.

Super Contributor

@hayseed00 As an equistrian I love horses. I have been around and had horses my whole life.  Ben looks to be older and what about wonderful pasture he has. Please give him a carrot for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00  What a beauty!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SugarPuffBen is 24 yrs young.  He's my husband's faithful buddy.  My husband trims and shoes all our horses feet, and they get great Vet care.