Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Lali1  Who could resist those adorable faces!

Thank you 😊

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Lali1 You are blessed to have two lovely girls to share your life with.  I love how they look at you like you are GOD!  Give them a hug from me and Toby

Hugs given and sent back at you and Toby ❤️ I actually have a boy Frenchie too. Jackson is 12 and after a while of playing with the girls he sleeps most of the day 😁

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thank you for sharing them with us. Too cute.

You're welcome. Thank you 😊 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 My Toby turned 15 May 4 so I know how Jackson gets tired out.   My boy is an only child in my home and tends to get an afternoon siesta daily too!

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Lali1 My Toby turned 15 May 4 so I know how Jackson gets tired out.   My boy is an only child in my home and tends to get an afternoon siesta daily too!

Aww Toby sounds so sweet. Jackson was a very energetic guy when he was younger. He could play tug of war all day and would play outside jumping and running. Nowadays he is so sore from all that he cries when he's laying around too long. I completely understand because it happens to me too. He tries to keep up with the girls but he just can't do it long. My husband carries him up and down the stairs morning and night. 

5CBE595D-8A06-41DC-BE7D-D05249BB348D.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

You are so blessed to have such precious furbabies. They give us unconditional Love Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1 All 3 are so lovable looking.  Thanks for sharing.  Toby reminds me of our Boston Terrier Ike.  He was a precious little nutball. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Lali1   

Your Sweet girls are positively darlings.  Love those faces.  Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lali1 

Sweet Jackson, you handsome pooch!  We do respect our seniors, human & furbabies.  Heart

You're very fortunate your parents are loving & caring .. your parents are very fortunate to have you as a member of their family also.  Goes both ways.

Enjoy your retirement years.  You deserve your naps.  You're precious also.  Heart

Honored Contributor

The y look veryhRe: The Girls

They are so cute.