Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow ~ Looks like you are  'driving Miss Daisy' 

around.  She's adorable, what a face and seems to like having her picture taken.  Enjoy your grandpuglet.  💕

I just lost my girl Pearl (Siamese/tabby mix) on May 4th.  She would have been 15 next month.  I miss her terribly and still call her name and look for her before I realize she's gone.  She was the sweetest girl, and a big part of my heart.  I'm thinking about adopting another fur baby soon.  Need to have that heartbeat and love around😻  This is the first time I'm mentioning about Pearl and the good ole' Rainbow Bridge🌈😺

@AKgirl2

I am so sorry for your loss.  {{{{{soft hugs}}}}}.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Daisy, my grandpuglet, is The Face of the Future.

There's nothing we can do ~ it's already been decided.

Your future ruler:      daisy.png

Woman LOL     Woman LOL     :@

@YorkieonmyPillow 

I am totally ready to have Daisy as my leader!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

around.  She's adorable, what a face and seems to like having her picture taken.  Enjoy your grandpuglet.  💕

I just lost my girl Pearl (Siamese/tabby mix) on May 4th.  She would have been 15 next month.  I miss her terribly and still call her name and look for her before I realize she's gone.  She was the sweetest girl, and a big part of my heart.  I'm thinking about adopting another fur baby soon.  Need to have that heartbeat and love around😻  This is the first time I'm mentioning about Pearl and the good ole' Rainbow Bridge🌈😺

Just read about your loss, @AKgirl2.  I am so sorry to hear this.  It is hard to lose a piece of your heart.  Everyone is different, but I can't tell you how much it has helped us to get another dog after Quincy.  Willie is not a replacement, of course, but he has a found a new place in our hearts.  I hope you can do the same when the time is right for you.

Again, my deepest condolances.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Just read about your loss, @AKgirl2.  I am so sorry to hear this.  It is hard to lose a piece of your heart.  Everyone is different, but I can't tell you how much it has helped us to get another dog after Quincy.  Willie is not a replacement, of course, but he has a found a new place in our hearts.  I hope you can do the same when the time is right for you.

Again, my deepest condolances.

@tends2dogs ~ Thank you so much for your kind words❤️  I most likely will rescue another fur baby In the near future.  I'm so glad to hear your hearts are full, again.  Bless you and Willie, and I'm sure Quincy is happy and pleased about his new brother🐶