Esteemed Contributor

Daisy, my grandpuglet, is The Face of the Future.

There's nothing we can do ~ it's already been decided.

Your future ruler:      daisy.png

Woman LOL     Woman LOL     Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Daisy is very cute!  

Honored Contributor

My DD absolutely adores pugs and has always wanted one!Heart

Daisy is precious! Congrats on your grandpug!

All of my 'grands' (8 indoor (formerly feral) cats, a Lab, a Pitt and an outdoor feral cat colony she cares for) have paws & fur!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Daisy is a absolutely adorable!

Esteemed Contributor

Daisy steals my heart every single time you post a picture, she is just beyond cute!

2016820079-aww-so-cute.gif

Honored Contributor

Daisy,

Image result for 100% cute animated word pic

Respected Contributor

Re: The Face of the Future

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow ~ Looks like you are  'driving Miss Daisy' 

around.  She's adorable, what a face and seems to like having her picture taken.  Enjoy your grandpuglet.  💕

I just lost my girl Pearl (Siamese/tabby mix) on May 4th.  She would have been 15 next month.  I miss her terribly and still call her name and look for her before I realize she's gone.  She was the sweetest girl, and a big part of my heart.  I'm thinking about adopting another fur baby soon.  Need to have that heartbeat and love around😻  This is the first time I'm mentioning about Pearl and the good ole' Rainbow Bridge🌈😺

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 I am truly sorry for your loss, as pet lovers most of us know your pain all too well, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that when we say we will cry with you, we sincerely mean it!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 I understand how you feel.It was a year before I could tell the vet that my little one had passed...just couldn't say those words.I hope that you find another little one to love.

Respected Contributor

@CareBears@dex ~ Thank you both so much for your heartfelt words, they come at a most welcome time and mean a lot to me🌹❤️🌹