Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

The garden is a beautiful tribute to the beloved fur babies that brought so much love and joy to the Sammycat family. I hope your visit with Kitty Sitter is a peaceful laid back fun kind of time. Everyone enjoy the weekend. Prayers for all ailing and needy animals. Shop, I am remembering Joey. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Friday report:  Happy Weekend to all!  I'm glad you like the photograph of our "pet garden" and will update you with new photos once our "boy/puppy" statue arrives.

Beastielove, the plaque you admired was sold at one time on QVC but it's made by Plow and Hearth -- I just checked and it's now on sale for $9.99 and available on the Plow and Hearth website.  You can hang it on the wall or use it as a garden stone, as I did.  Here's a link to it: 

http://www.plowhearth.com/cast-resin-paw-prints-garden-plaque.htm

The Kitty Sitter arrived safely at our home late last evening.  Her kitty sitter reports that Chubby is missing his Momma but he ate a hearty breakfast this morning, and that he will be dining with his West Coast kitty sitter and her sister tonight.  Our Kitty Sitter misses him enormously.  She's also coming up on the one-year anniversary or her Kiki-Girl's passing from lymphoma.

It's a good thing she has a fierce geriatric gentleman kitty companion to keep her on her toes -- here he is attacking his scratch pole and the multi-color, catnip string toy I sent him (plus the soccer catnip ball in the lower left corner).  He's about 80 in human years but you'd never know it:

Schmoo Chubby intense pole string.jpg

Honored Contributor

Schmoo Chubby intense pole string.jpg

Saturday Morning Greetings :-)

Sammycat... Thank you so much for sending me the link. Greatly appreciated. I'll definitely check it out later on today. Sending handsome Chubby lots of cyber hugs and kisses.

Sending out more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are still in need.

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS and the wonder-fur Clan a pleasant and chill-laxing day. :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Hello everyone, I hope all is good on this Saturday afternoon. We are cloudy here in west Texas, with a chance of thunderstorms all evening. The photo of Chubby is so cute. He is quite the entertainer, and has lots of play and energy. Kitty Sitter, thank you for taking this boy into your home, and allowing him to feel loved and wanted. Everyone enjoy your day. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saturday report:   Hope everyone's weather isn't as wacky as ours...we're working on several inches of rain and it's still coming.  Our sump pump is kicking on every 15 seconds or so, but at least water isn't getting into the house!

It's the kind of day that keeps you indoors, curled up in cozy, comfy blankies in "snuggle mode."  Schmoo mastered this state, as he is in the photo below preparing to go into the mode -- and he could do it in all four seasons. But first, he'd puff out his fur to create the perfect snuggle mode nest.  It's better than an extra blanket:

Schmoo fuzzy name.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Chubby looks amazing for his age,such a handsome boy too. I hope he will be ok till his Mom comes home. They are so lucky to have found each other and he will help Kitty Siitters aching heart,missing her Kiki Girl so very much. The anniversaries are always like taking another hit to the heart.

Hope everyone is safe wetaher wise. We had our share of storms here too with thunder so scary I was thinking of getting myself one of those shirts they have for dogs who are afraid of thunder,lol.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beauty junkie wrote:

Chubby looks amazing for his age,such a handsome boy too. I hope he will be ok till his Mom comes home. They are so lucky to have found each other and he will help Kitty Siitters aching heart,missing her Kiki Girl so very much. The anniversaries are always like taking another hit to the heart.

Hope everyone is safe wetaher wise. We had our share of storms here too with thunder so scary I was thinking of getting myself one of those shirts they have for dogs who are afraid of thunder,lol.

beauty, lol. I can just imagine what Cookie would think of you in a thunder shirt. 

Honored Contributor

Schmoo fuzzy name.jpg

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS, and The Clan, a very peaceful and blessed day. :-)

As always, sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are still in need.

-------------------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday report:  Although Chubby misses the Kitty Sitter, his West Coast kitty sitter reports that his appetite is good and he is doing OK so far.  The Kitty Sitter checks on him three times a day. Here are prayers for anyone and everyone hurting, as well as their pets.

I showed her the beginning of the Schmoo Tales book, and she likes it -- and marveled at the size of the Schmoo community since the inception of the thread.  She was impressed by those who have been with Schmoo since his first appearance on this forum, which -- believe it or not -- was 7 years ago.  He has some staying power!

But so did his "sister," SophSoph, who tolerated a certain amount of spoiling and photography.  She rarely let her guard down in a photo, though, as in the one featured below.  It's as if she's saying, "OK, you can capture my splendid fur and beautiful face digitally, but then -- you can take that thing out of my face!"

Schmoo Soph vigilant.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Schmoo Soph vigilant.jpg

Monday Morning Greetings

Sammycat... Your SophSoph was a such a beautiful girl. So glad that Chubby is doing well and that he continues to thrive. I'm so jealous that KS got to see the beginning of your much awaited literary masterpiece!

beauty... Sending more prayers to you,my dear friend, and hoping that when you see the doctor today he's able to prescribe the right meds that will aleviate the pain that you've been dealing with for so long.Hoping that your Cookie is feline fine.

Sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are still in need.

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS, and The Clan a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each one of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! :-)

--------------------------------------------