Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Keep fighting Fay Wray! You've got a lot going on, but you're tougher than them all. Praying for a treatable diagnosis for your special girl.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers being lifted Higher and Higher for Fay Wray.  That Precious girl has the fighting spirit that shines bright from the Great One that fought before her.  Know we are praying hard for your baby Sammy.

BJ, It was so good to hear from you.  We continue to pray for you always and ask the Dear Lord Above to help ease your pain.

Have the best weekend possible dear friends.

We are heading to get results from Mom's pet scan so we should have a better picture of what is going on.  I dread the news, but am as prepared as possbile.  Praying for the best.

Hugs dear friends, have a safe weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Friday report:   Hang tight, dear @beauty junkie and @Shop Till you Drop. As @Tissyanne says, the Schmoo thread will forever be your soft place to fall. Lean on us in tough times and laugh with us in good ones, too.

Case in point:  there we were at Fay Wray's vet appointment last night, all seriousness, the vet reviewing his sheaf of test results and DH and I reacting to the news, much of it negative.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to us in our laser focus, Fay Wray decided to walk out the back exam door and take a tour of the operating room. A tech brought her back, saying, "Missing someone?"

i swear she was channeling the pure mischief of you-know-Schmoo:

Schmoo Mommy hairspray check.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Praying for Fay Wray! 

Honored Contributor

@beauty junkie

It is wonderful to see your post. 

You are always close in my thoughts, and my hope is for you to have some feel better days. 

Today is a very busy laundry day here. I will be working all day, so tonight will be a pot of potato soup, and some garlic bread. 

I hope Miss Cookie is doing okay. Our Amore is about 9 years old now. Time is flying by for me. 

You take care, and let us hear from you when you can. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1

Happy Monday. Cat Happy

I laughed reading about Fay Wray's adventure. Sounds so sweet. I hope all of you are feeling better. 

We are in the 70's here with clear blue skies. Really nice. I know most of the country is covered in snow, and very cold.

My son has two kidney stones, and this week we see his urologist. He has had these before, but not in a while. 

That is all my news for now. 

Enjoy the week dear friend. Heart

Honored Contributor

Monday Afternoon Greetings

Just like so many of you I'm

also dealing with the brutal

cold weather that is gripping a

good portion of this country

and my heart aches for the

countless number of precious

homeless animals who will loose

their lives because of it. Cat Sad

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS and

all of my treasured Schmoo sisters

a peaceful and blesssed day and that

it marks the beginning of a peaceful

and blessed week.

Sending out more special healing

prayers and positive energy to

each one of you,or to the members

of your families,or to your beloved

furbabies who are in need.

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Sammycat1

Happy Monday. Cat Happy

I laughed reading about Fay Wray's adventure. Sounds so sweet. I hope all of you are feeling better. 

We are in the 70's here with clear blue skies. Really nice. I know most of the country is covered in snow, and very cold.

My son has two kidney stones, and this week we see his urologist. He has had these before, but not in a while. 

@Tissyanne

The 70's!!??!! That does it! I'm packing

up the kittehs and we're all

heading out west to you ASAP! Cat LOL

------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Sammycat1

Happy Monday. Cat Happy

@Tissyanne

The 70's!!??!! That does it! I'm packing

up the kittehs and we're all

heading out west to you ASAP! Cat LOL

------------------------------

@beastielove

You, and your pawsome family are welcome here. Do you have snow? I am thinking you do. How is your wrist? I hope you are right as rain. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Friday report:   Hang tight, dear @beauty junkie and @Shop Till you Drop. As @Tissyanne says, the Schmoo thread will forever be your soft place to fall. Lean on us in tough times and laugh with us in good ones, too.

Case in point:  there we were at Fay Wray's vet appointment last night, all seriousness, the vet reviewing his sheaf of test results and DH and I reacting to the news, much of it negative.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to us in our laser focus, Fay Wray decided to walk out the back exam door and take a tour of the operating room. A tech brought her back, saying, "Missing someone?"

i swear she was channeling the pure mischief of you-know-Schmoo:

Good morning Sammycat.  I had to laugh when I read about your kitty taking a tour of the operating room.  The mental picture was just too funny.

I have not updated on our rescue Chloe for ahile.  She is 6 months old now and doing well.  She is now a little less than 5 1/2 pounds and busy busy busy.  We call her our wild child.  She was spayed yesterday morning and seems she was never notified that she had surgery.  She was up to her usual shenanigans last night.  We tried to keep her quiet but she had other ideas.  She was her normal high energy self this morning too, but I am thinking that at some point the pain meds will wear off and she may realize that she has some pain.  For a little kitten that at one point the vet was concerned that she would not make it, she was so sick, she has bounced back rather nicely.  I remember when she was so little and sick that she would not even play and that I said I just wanted a healthy normal little kitten that did normal kitten things.  Well be careful what you wish for, she is very high energy.  It's like having a toddler again, and at my age, I don't have the energy.  But I wouldn't want that sick little one back, I like her being healthy.

Hope you have a blessed day and that you get some good news on your kitty.