Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1, Many prayers are going up for you during these most difficult times. I am very saddened that you are having pain, and I will be keeping you close in my thoughts. I know you have Mr. Schmoo's fighting spirit, and will soon be feeling better. Bless your heart dear friend. 

original-6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

beauty, 

I hope you are feeling better. I just came over here, and saw where you have been sick. My prayers as always are with you. 

We are so very dry here, and I wish so much it would rain. The wind has been blowing, blowing, and it is in the 70's. The nights get cold though. I think tonight will be about 28 degrees. 

My Mom is holding her own, but I can tell she is very worried, and upset at her condition. I feel so sad, but try to encourage her. We see her oncologist on Dec. 13th. He will tell us then from a blood test if the cancer is still progressing. She started a new drug Ibrance about 3 weeks ago. 

Honored Contributor

Schmoo family, 

310758.gif

Honored Contributor

To the Schmooster Clan:

http://www.trinitynorfolk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Thanksgiving2013.jpg

@Sammycat1

Please know that you will be in our prayers as you undergo a series of shots in your back on Friday.  I am sorry you are in so much pain and hope the shots are able to reduce your pain.  I know from experience that PT does help but it takes a long while (at least for me).  I broke my arm a year ago and still am not 100% and likely never will be.  So I just accept that and look forward, and you will too.  That's what we do. 

Remember, the odds are in your favor.  You have Schmoo and all of us in your corner and watching your back.  And you know we're all fighters!  ((((Hugs)))) and prayers.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1, I'm sending yHeartu my prayers and best wishes to you and your family too.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone.Sammycat I keep hoping to see you post and that you are doing better. Praying the doctors can get you some relief.

Tissyanne thank you so much. I've been quite sick with a virus but now doing better,the lungs are weak.I hope your Mom will be able to handle the new treatment.I am so sorry for her and wish her the very best and I pray for her and you everyday along with Shop and her Mom and all of the Schmoo Clan.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgivng!!!!

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Sammycat, prayers will be going up for you Friday as you have your shots. Praying for a complete recovery! 

Beauty, Tissyanne, Shop, I’m praying for each of you and for your mothers as they fight this battle. 

Praying for Snuggles and his mom to be blessed.

Hope I didn’t leave anyone out. Everyone of you are in my prayer book.

Wishing everyone in the Schmoo family a blessed Thanksgiving from me, Tessa and Trey at the Porch Cafe. 

Love to all, 

Beastie,  bless you for all you do for the little fur babies out there! 

Honored Contributor

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/0e/a4/be0ea4e6b7655760f27eee486f9f7a2f.jpg

@Sammycat1

I assume you had the injections to relieve your sacroiliac joint pain and hope that is the case.  I think of you often and pray for your complete recovery.  Rest, relax and recover - the greeting of the day.  (((Hugs))) from the Schmoo gang.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Schmoo and Mom Jan 2013.jpg

Sunday Afternoon Greetings

I know that I haven't posted here

for quite a while however I have

been reading all of the posts in

order to keep up with Sammycat

and all of my dear Schmoo sisters.

My schedule has been so crazy/busy.

There is currently a shortage of

volunteers at the shelter's annex

(which is located next door to my cottage)

so I go to help take care of the kitties

each morning before I go to work and

later in the evenings when I get home.

I was there with one other person

on Thanksgiving morning and was there

by myself later that evening. I didn't

mind....I was surrounded by lots of

kitties!

I had two recent incidents whereby

I was able to save the lives of two

precious wee kittens who are thankfully

well recovered and are happily running

around like all kittens do.

I am sending out tons of very special

healing prayers to Sammycat,beauty,

Shop's and Tissyanne's moms and to

all of my other Schmoo sisters or to

the members of their families who

are also in need.

Also sending out tons of very special

healing prayers to all of the beloved

furbabies who are in need.

Wishing everyone a blessed and

peaceful remainder of the day

and that it marks the beginning

of a peaceful and blessed week.

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Dear Friends, I hope pray everyone is doing as well as possible.  BJ, I hope you are feeling a bit better, Tissy, I know you and your Mom are both so fearfull of the future, as we are as well. Beastie, its so good to hear from you, so glad the kitties have you to help them.

Sammy, I pray you are home and feeling a little bit better.  Sounds like you have been through the wringer and back, but we know the eye of the tiger was watching and caring for you every step of the way.  

Mom update, her counts have dropped to near zero and she is in critical condition at this time.  They have dropped her chemo dosage to see if the counts can come back or if  they are still too depleted from the cancer.  I do believe in miracles, and a miracle is needed at this time.  Right now, we share the best family memories and live day to day  the very best we can.  I do not accept this and the beast of cancer will not will.  I live with  this moto everyday.

Hugs dear friends