to be adopted/rescued and to the millions

of precious homeless animals who are

trying to survive on the mean streets.

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

I found this on another thread but felt it was too cute not to share...

iz hoping dat Frankie & Fay Wray wil comz out to plai

200w.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday report:  Happy President's Day weekend, all! 

Frankie's having minor tremors off and on--I feel like I'm watching a volcano getting ready to blow.  But her personality and basic mannerisms have returned.  Fay Wray is a snot machine but doesn't seem sick.  So we keep soldiering on.

A little story to share:  this morning I was moving slow.  After DH goes to work, Frankie now likes to come in and make me hit the snooze alarm.  I work from home and I'm my own boss, but I've found out who's really running the show.

This morning I woke up, laying on my left side, to find Frankie "spooned" and snuggled with her back to me.  Her head was resting in my outstretched left hand and she was in a deep sleep.  I reached down with my right hand to pet her and she grumbled contentedly, then reached one white paw out to touch my right hand.

I had tears in my eyes then, because I remembered a little boy who "put his paws" on me, too, while we snoozed -- just like that ... and it felt like he was saying, through her, "Mom, I'm all right:"

Schmoo above ones self.jpg

Honored Contributor

Schmoo above ones self.jpg

Sammycat...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful and

poignant story.Sending more love filled

healing prayers to your precious girls.HeartCat HappyCat Happy

Wishing everyone a peaceful remainder of the day.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

IMG_3518.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Hi eveyrone. I so love the pictures with the kitty's,they are so cute.Can't get enough of cats.

Sammycat your post was so touching and of course I was moved to tears. Frankie is getting so close to you and thats pretty amazing considering what both girls have had to endure. They feel love and secure now. Does the vet have any idea why the tremors? This is so scary and I keep praying for a miracle for both Frankie and Fay Wray.

The picture of Mr Schmoo is one where I feel he is looking right into my soul,like he can see everything.What abeauty he was and those eyes of his,soulful indeed.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Hello Schmoo family, 

I just caught up on reading through the last couple days of posts. Sammycat, your Mr. Schmoo is reaching out to you in so many ways. I know how much you miss him. I hope Frankie and Fay Wray are doing better this evening. How is Kitty Sitter, and Trinity? 

I am not seeing any posts from @newtoallthis in a while. I hope if you see this that you know you are missed, and please let us hear from you. 

beauty, my tooth is doing pretty well. I think that I may be traumatizing it at night though. Throughout the day I don't have any problems, but have woken up with a toothache in the early morning twice around 7 am. Since I don't have day problems I wonder if I may be clenching it in my sleep. I am under some stress, and that makes me wonder. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Love to all. 

Regular Contributor

Good morning everyone! I wanted to take some time to catch up here as best I can. Obviously I am far from up to date. I see that Sammycat and her DH  have open their hearts and home to furbabies that must've had hell on earth. Truly God uses us for His creation. I believe that with all my heart. Praying for healing and comfort! Love and hugs to all.

Regular Contributor

I SOOOOO love this post Sammycat - and the photo of your garden.  God and His Love is as far away as our breath.  Schmoo is waiting for you for sure.