Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Happy belated birthday @Sammycat1 !🎂 I hope it was a good one.  I also hope Frankie's leg is doing better today.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunday report:   Greetings from Schmooville to all!

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful birthday wishes. I actually had my jammies on until 1 p.m.--the height of slugdom!

@NickNackyou didn't miss the day...today, Sunday is my birthday. I'm sure Ava and Henry think they need matching crowns to celebrate, LOL.

@CamilleP  a very Happy Birthday to your DH! Two Leos with birthdays on the same day represented on this forum...double trouble!

@newtoallthisHappy 4th anniversary to Tessa! I'll bet my mother thought the "gotcha" was at her when I came into the world and didn't nap, at all.

@Tissyanne @beastielove @lynne6was7 @newtoallthis  Thank you for your beautiful words and colorful graphics:  what a boost to the spirits!

I don't feel older but the calendar says otherwise.  Frankie (whose leg is a smidge better) demonstrates in the photo below while preparing to further maim the dead squirrel at the end of the wand that you're only as old as you feel:

Frankie attack squirrel SZD.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Yes, we all love Sweet Frankie & all the other furbabies.

Well, I woke up late & cranky Sat. (thanks to one of my 19 yr. old kitties that since last winter has been getting me up early hours of the A.M. to go to her room to pet her & play her games, otherwise she hunts me down & won't quit.)  Somehow, I managed to get most of my housework done.

.. and, before I took my Mom home today, I unintendedly woke up from a short nap.  

Stay well & enjoy the remainder of Summer, then look forward to the Fall Season & "all things pumpkin."

Regular Contributor

@newtoallthis - Tessa is beautiful - glad she found her favorite mousie. Thanks for sharing her photo - she sure struck a fabulous pose!  Happy gotcha!

@Sammycat1 - Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day full of neat surprises and cake! 

@CamilleP  - Happy birthday to your DH as well!

I hope all in Schmooville are safe and well.

Love, TrafficDiva

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frankie 1 30 2020.jpg

Meow-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing @Sammycat1,DH,Kitty Sitter,

and all of my furbulous Schmoo sisters

a very peaceful and pleasant day and

that it marks the beginning of a very

peaceful and pleasant new week.

Sending out more healing prayers and

positive energy to those of you and/or

to the members of your families who

are still in need.

Sending out more healing prayers and

positive energy to all of the precious

furbabies who are still in need.

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Sweet Sammy, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!! 

Have a Blessed week dear Friends...

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:   @Shop Till you Dropand @TrafficDiva thanks for your birthday wishes! 

Frankie informs me that the day of slugness and celebration is over--for humans!  Even though I could use her editorial direction as I rework parts of the Schmoo book, she informed me that she preferred to sit in her sun patch in the bedroom and toast her body. For now, she does not have diarrhea (fingers crossed).

You pet Mamas know what I mean when I say that staring analytically at the litter box can become a serious pursuit. DH is the scooper because as a person with artificial joints, I can't tempt infection; however, he calls me over for a close inspection. Meanwhile, Frankie sleeps through the entire episode and probably dreams girl dreams of having a litter box in a Vera Bradley pattern.

A Girl Cat has standards, you know. I bought this plush towel in the photo for two reasons, 1) it's soft, and 2) the color looks good with her fur. DH just sighs and rolls his eyes:

Frankie snooze.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Oh my goodness! That is definitely Frankie's color. She looks beautiful resting there ! Sweet girl makes me smile to just look at her. ❤️

Honored Contributor

I thought the towel was a beautiful throw.  It does look great with Frankie's coloring!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

And the princess looks perfectly lovely in that shade, what a happy content girl.  

I am thinking about our sweet Beauty Junkie right now, has anyone heard from her recently.  My prayer is that she is doing as well as possible.  Thinking about you BJ..hugs dear friend..