Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1 

I wish I had a Ben Vereen!  🤣

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much My Dear Friends...I so wish we could just find a place to meet in the middle.  I would love to meet each of the Scmoosters and FOF, what a happy time we would have. I think we would have a million stories to share after all these years we have been Friends.  I do consider each of you friends, I share with you thngs that my own family really doesnt quite understand.

Frankie, sweet girl, I hope you are having the best day possible!

Hugs Dear Friends, one and all...

Respected Contributor

Sweet Frankie, bless your little heart.  Whenever, I think you can't get any cuter, you show me you can.

I hope you've been having many critter chats with your friends this week.  Cat Very Happy

Rest peacefully with you dreams tonight Little Angel Girl.   Many hugs being sent your way ... Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thursday report:   Hello Schmoosters on this balmy day!

@geezerette  I wish I had a Ben Vereen too, although I think even he would have worn out by now. Smiley Happy

@sceniccoast  Frankie had a splendidly comfy night, for which we're grateful. We're taking her to her most excellent vet late this afternoon because she's intermittently hiding under the bed--we think it's a GI thing, as she's been having a lot of gas. I know, TMI. But there it is.

@Shop Till you Drop  My dream is that I can meet you all somehow when the Schmoo book is published. I think everyone will be in real life just as I expected:  warm, compassionate, funny and sharp as a whip. It's the hardest thing I've ever written, but the most meaningful. I need to finish the dang thing so we can sit on a collective porch somewhere, have a good iced tea and a long talk!

@beastieloveThank you as always for your prayers--for us and our furry ones.

@NickNack  Glad you like Frankie's photos. She's a poser almost on the level of Schmoo, who could have been a male model.

Today, Frankie gives him a run for his money. Ignore the mess on our dresser in the background:

Frankie pose on bed SZD.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1   In today's picture, Frankie looks especially beautiful.  You should frame that one.

I think your idea of all of us meeting when your book is published is a great one!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, I cant wait for the day our Schmoo's book is published.  I want to hold it in my hands and send thankful blessings to our Precious One above, that brought such a wonderful group of friends together. What a happy day that will be.

Blessings Friends, Have the best day possible.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  I am so very happy to hear that Frankie is generally doing better, despite an occasional episode of "the toots".  Perhaps she's more embarassed than uncomfortable?  Maybe some Fortiflora or other probiotic in some wet food will get her gut better balanced, or maybe she can eat some plain Greek yogurt or drink some unsweetened kefir to help.  I'm sure you don't want to be poking Beano tablets down her, poor thing.

And thank you so much for posting that gorgeous photo, I can see an artist doing a painting from that shot, Frankie is just so beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@Shop Till you Dropand @NickNack , I completely agree, I very much look forward to the day we can meet up in person to celebrate the publication of the book celebrating and chronicaling the life of Mr. Schmoo! 

Regular Contributor

@Sammycat1  Sweet Frankie striking a pose and looking fierce and fabulous! So glad she is steadily improving - here's hoping she gets relief from her GI issues after seeing her most excellent vet.

That would be very cool to meet up once the Schmoo book is published. Since we are all kinda far-flung maybe we can figure out a Zoom thing.

I hope everyone is staying safe and cool. It's gonna be hot the next few days - looks like I'll be ringing up a lot of drinks and ice cream at my register. 

Love, TrafficDiva

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123   Mr. Butterfly:  got your message.  Stay tuned for more info.