to the members of their families

who are in need.

Also sending out tons of special

healing prayers and positive energy

to all of the precious and beloved

furbabies who are in need.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and

blessed day and that it marks the

beginning of a peaceful and blessed week.

(((((HeartSCHMOO HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@slh wrote:

Sammycat - wondering if you ever wrote the Schmoo book - 

Hoping you and all furbabies here are well and sending warm thoughts and prayers to all. 

I am without any furbabies myself right now as I had to say good bye to my Chrissy in Dec and my heart just can't think of any more loss for awhile.  From 2013 when my parents and their dog and cat moved in with me I lost their pug Dutch, then my dad, then my mom, then my Kona, then their kitty Sam (aka Sam the Man) and finally my Chrissy.  Maybe someday I'll be ready for another - God will let me know.

@slh 

My heart goes out to you on the

loss of your Chrissy.I remember

when your parents and their pets

moved in with you and then all

of your sad subseqent losses of

each one of them as well as your Kona.

I have a feeling that there is

a special furbaby waiting in the

wings for you and agree that

God will send it to you at the right

time.

Sending you tons of love filled

healing prayers and comfort hugs

and do hope that you'll post back again.

Your presence here was greatly missed.

(((((HeartSLHHeart)))))

Trusted Contributor

Happy Monday Schmoo family.  I hope everyone has the best week possible, two legs or four, I hope we have have strength this week.

Hugs Dear Friends..

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:  Dear Friends, I've been remiss in tending to the Schmoo thread.  No excuses--just had my hands full with, as @Shop Till you Drop says, all creatures with "two legs and four."

DH is slowly coming out of bronchitis.  He is my gentle giant and rock, and our house feels it when he's knocked off his feet.  He missed work all last week and worked from home today (and probably tomorrow, too). 

Fay Wray battles the fluid in her lungs, and now it's about a tie score between her lungs and her willpower.  My poor girl, just about every illness that could be thrown at her she's caught--but she has the quiet mightiness of the Schmoo and we pray daily for her to hold steady.  Still it's scary. I haven't felt this level of prolonged scariness since Schmoo's illnesses.

Catch me up on how YOU are doing. @Tissyanne I hope every day brings a measure of healing. @Shop Till you Drop is your Mom out of the hospital?  I pray for her daily. @beastielove don't work yourself down to the nub girl.  You are a joyful servant of all kitties, but we need you to last the long haul. 

I also wonder at Beauty Junkie's condition and more tales of @newtoallthis and her Tessa and Trip ... and all of your furry loved ones.

Oh how this group lifts me up!  I hope it does for you, too.  Our feline friend in Heaven yearns for it to be so:

Schmoo little things.jpg

Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

You all have beautiful kitties....!!! Nice pics...sweet notes... @Sammycat1 Thank you for the update...sending much hope/prayers to all of you. @Tissyanne You seem so dear as a loving person too. Here is my Kitty G, who I thought was a feral.....and I was feeding until he disappeared and showed up again at bird nesting time. I feel sorry for him as I think he's an outside kitty....I watch him roam late at night....no hugs in walking the streets at night for a kitty though. 😔

KITTY G 2PG.JPG

@cbrite 

Sending tons of prayers of protection to this precious,beautiful boy who deserves what all animals deserve...a loving forever home.

(((((HeartKITTY GHeart)))))

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1, Mr. @Sammycat1 & their very Sweet Girls, Fay Wray & Frankie,

Your absence was missed, but everyone here knows you have your hands full, more than usual lately.  

I'm glad your DH is on the road to recovery.  There's a riple effect when our spouses are ill.  That's when our inner strength needs to kick in & do the best we can to care for our spouse, pets & everything else. That's part of what love is.

Poor Fay Wray with another battle to beat.  I'm sending many hugs to her & Frankie.  My heart goes out to both of them.  I've grown very fond of them both after hearing their stories and day-to-day updates.

May you all have a Blessed Week.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Dear Sammy,  I know your hands are not only full but juggling these days on a thin wire.  Praying for you daily as always sweet friend.

I brought Mom home from the hospital last Saturday, it was another long journey, but she is back where she wants to be at home.  I have the help of a nurse who is coming in once a day which eases my mind.  I stop by her house on  the way to work, then the nurse comes in at 11:00, I stop back on my way home from work and then go back one final time to make sure all the bedtime activity is done.  I want her to come to my house to stay for at least a little while, but she wants to be at her house, so I am doing everything I can to make it work Smiley Happy

Have a Blessed day Friends..Hugs

Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday/emergency report: 

@Shop Till you Dropthank you for the update on you and your Mom.  Is it possible to get a caregiver for a portion of the day?  (vs. a nurse)  My Dad did this with my Mom, and it made it possible to remain at home despite the significant care she needed, even hourly, as long as possible.  Just a thought.

I humbly ask all of your prayers for Fay Wray.  She is very restless today, can't get comfortable, and weak at the same time--if that makes sense.  These are bad signs in a pet with heart disease and failure.

I have a 7 pm eastern appointment with her most excellent vet, the first he's available on surgery day, to see if we can right this ship.

Thank you in advance for your positive wishes.  She's such a sweet kitty and doesn't deserve all that has happened to her:

Fay Wray pink is in.jpg

Honored Contributor

Fay Wray pink is in.jpg

Precious Girl...

Sending you tons more very special

healing prayers and positive energy

Also sending more comfort hugs

to you,your mommy,your daddy and

your sister Frankie.

(((((FAY WRAY,SAMMYCAT,DH & FRANKIE)))))

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 I knew there was a reason why I kept thinking about checking in on the Schmoo page, and now that I know, I'll be lifting up Fay Wray in prayer all the rest of this day. Keep holding on sweet girl, you too @Sammycat1 ❤❤❤