Respected Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sending up more prayers for Fay Wray, Sammycat!

Trusted Contributor

@ScenicMaine 

Tessa is the gray and Tripp is the orange.

Tessa was rescued in a parking lot on a hot August day. She was in terrible shape and about 6 weeks old. I took her straight to the vet.

Tripp showed up on my porch and was the sweetest, most loving cat. It was months of trying to get her to accept him. She was terrified of him. It was pretty bad. I was ready to rehome him, but I started over and finally she said, OK Momma, you can keep the orange cat" LOL  

P.S. My pics posted in the wrong order! I have no idea how that happened!

Thank you for asking about them, and the compliment!

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I wish i could send you some rain too! Today is sunny! I wish I had taken the day off!

Rain tomorrow and Sunday!

I had almost given up on them but thankfully Tripp has a home with us!

This has been such a wonderful place to come and share and read and pray for each other. What a wonderful cat Mr. Schmoo was to bring us all together!

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

I am praying for Fay Wray and her mom and dad. 

Respected Contributor

You all have beautiful kitties....!!! Nice pics...sweet notes... @Sammycat1 Thank you for the update...sending much hope/prayers to all of you. @Tissyanne You seem so dear as a loving person too. Here is my Kitty G, who I thought was a feral.....and I was feeding until he disappeared and showed up again at bird nesting time. I feel sorry for him as I think he's an outside kitty....I watch him roam late at night....no hugs in walking the streets at night for a kitty though. 😔

KITTY G 2PG.JPG

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite , 

You are a dear person to feed this sweet Kitty G. I have great respect for those that care for the innocents. 

This thread was founded by our @Sammycat1 , in honor of her very beloved Mr. Schmoo kitty. He was adopted by Sammy and her DH years ago. He was the light of their lives, before passing to the bridge a few years ago. 

This family here was formed around his life with them, and all his cute antics. He lives on through us, and has become "our" Mr. Schmoo. He was a trooper through many health battles, and taught us all so many things. 

I hope you will come here often. 

This is my safe place to fall. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@newtoallthis 

That's really nice of you for your tribute to Mr. Schmooster.  I agree with all that you said, very meaningful.

@Tissyanne 

I was thinking of you again this a.m. while we had rain once again this week.  If I could have wished it upon you I would have.  It actually was kind of "swampy" humid this week with the rain.  It doesn't necessarily cool things off.  If you don't mind me asking, what region are you from with those high temps?   I'm guessing SW?

Thankfully, tonight, we're able to open windows again, so our whole household are very happy about it, including our 3 girls, Fluffy, Ginger & Connie (blk lab).  They're all napping with smiles on their faces  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScenicMaine wrote:

@newtoallthis 

That's really nice of you for your tribute to Mr. Schmooster.  I agree with all that you said, very meaningful.

@Tissyanne 

I was thinking of you again this a.m. while we had rain once again this week.  If I could have wished it upon you I would have.  It actually was kind of "swampy" humid this week with the rain.  It doesn't necessarily cool things off.  If you don't mind me asking, what region are you from with those high temps?   I'm guessing SW?

Thankfully, tonight, we're able to open windows again, so our whole household are very happy about it, including our 3 girls, Fluffy, Ginger & Connie (blk lab).  They're all napping with smiles on their faces  Cat Very Happy

@ScenicMaine , 

I am in TX. Hot, and dry.  Enjoy your weekend. I love your furbabies names. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Geez, I guess you could use some relief at least for crops & greenery.

I hope this upcoming week will bring you some relief.  

Little Girls say thank you for complimenting their names  Cat Happy

Enjoy your weekend also, take care.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , 

I hope this Sunday finds each one of you feeling better. You are all in my prayers. 

61c36e4113ac3ea0f2632d641a59c702.jpg