Respected Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1 

I hope your pain decreases each day.  Thank you for serving our Vets with such love & dedication to our Honored Vets.  They are to be appreciated forever.  Heart

Sweet Frankie:  thanks again for your recent photo poses.  Of course, your beauty sleep will renew your energy for the remainder of your day.  So, I hope it was a long nap & you woke up smiling.  It's such good news that your health is stable.  

I think it's safe to say regarding your 2nd photo, we vote YOU as definitely prettier than flowers.  However, the flowers are a beautiful background.  You have such beauty in your little world to enjoy, both outside & on your TV.  This weekend, I wish you continued Blessings, loads of love, peace & calmness.  Stay well Precious Little Angel Girl.  

Respected Contributor

@sceniccoast   Miss Bo visits my mom (here sitting in a recliner) twice a week at the nursing home.   However, when a nurse enters the room, Bo starts shaking as she thinks it's a vet tech coming to get her--every single time--poor dog.   Bo_nursingHome.jpg

Bo & I appreciated everyone's kind b-day wishes and especially for her octogenarian celebration.

And I hope Frankie & Sammycat are recouping on this Memorial Day! 

Esteemed Contributor

Wednesday report:  Greetings, Schmoosters!

It was good to see Miss Bo looking so lovely and fashionable at your mother's side, @seaBreeze. I'm sorry she's fearful of the staff but she appears to be hanging tough to visit with and take care of your mother.

@sceniccoast@Tissyanne @newtoallthis   Frankie eats up your messages of love and support. She's doing pretty well. She's on full-time duty trying to heal my extracted tooth socket. I had to go to the dentist to get material with medication that DH has to pack down in the wound. It's healing OK but it's still painful, mostly because I have a job in which I have to talk non-stop!

I ask for your prayers tonight for a dear friend, one who knew Mr. Schmoo. Both of her kitties developed heart disease, like Schmoo, and the older one, Boo, who had been doing very well, suddenly became very lethargic. His cardiologists determined that he had irreversible heart damage and she had to let him go today.

She's hurting tonight. Her cat Boo helped her through so much and today it was her turn to help him with the ultimate gift. She is crushed. Her other kitty Lily is befuddled, as my friend said, looking for her buddy.

No photo today; it's a somber one for my friend. Frankie promises more photo ops soon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 , special thoughts, and special prayers for your special friend.  Boo has now taken his place with our,sweet,kitties who had gone on before him. He was given that ultimate gift of peace, that is from the very deepest of love. 

Lily will be of great comfort, and she will provide healing, and peace in the days ahead. 

Sending light, and hope,across the miles. 

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1   I am so sorry for your friend who has lost her precious Boo!  I will add her and sweet Lilly to my prayers!

Respected Contributor

In loving memory of Boo...

Boo.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Run with the angels precious BooIMG_2374.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seaBreeze Please give your beautiful Bo a big hug from me..What a special girl you have.

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 Sending prayers for your dear friend.  I know the loss of Boo is so terribly hard.  I hope you feel better soon Sammy.  Continued prayers for sweet Frankie each and every day.  Sorry I have been MIA the last two weeks.  I started a new job and it is kicking my booty.  I was able to take the last few months off to recharge, getting back to work in a new field is a real challenge..take care friends..

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 

May the days ahead continue with your healing.  I'm sure Sweet Frankie is on top of it!  She's got your back.  Cat Wink

My heart goes out to your Dear Friend & of course, Little Lily.  It's difficult for them both.  Their memories together of Mr. Boo will always remain with them.  His love is shining down on them.  I pray peace & comfort is surrounding them both.  I'm glad Lily & your friend still have each other.  Heart