Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1
Going though dental work myself. Lost a tooth due to an accident in Dec ‘21 and I’m in the process of an implant. It was the first tooth I’d ever had to have extracted.
Hope you have a easy recovery. Two hours is extremely long time! Mine is a molar too. If I had it to do over, I wouldn’t do the implant! They tried to save it for a few months but wasn’t to be. So, I’ve been dealing with this for almost 17 months! 🦷
Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1
Also to add Frankie looks absolutely stunning! 💗
Respected Contributor

On this May 26th look who’s age 16...Miss Bo is 87

in human years…where did the time go?  We shared

an ice-cream cake since we are both ‘May babies’.  

Bo_16thB-DayCake.jpg

Our wish for all the Schmoo family posters gathered

here to have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.  So

many of our loved ones and fur-children have passed;

so many unforgettable memories!    Sharon & Bo

Trusted Contributor

@seaBreeze 

Happy Birthday Miss Bo! You are a beauty! 💗

Honored Contributor

Miss Bo, and @seaBreeze ,

Happy Birthday to both of you. Your ice cream cake looks so good. My favorite for sure. Enjoy!! 

8b69b1ceb65273e2e019ab2d863c7567.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Friday report:   Greetings to all Schmoosters!

@CamilleP @newtoallthis  and others: thanks for your kind words on my dental extraction. New, I feel for you, and I've been only going through this dental thing for 2 months.

As DH said, your dental surgery took as long as your knee replacement, so it was a doozy! I'm still hurting because I have to do my battlefield tours, which of course involves talking for hours. But it's an important weekend with many visitors here this week leading into it, and the memory of my soldiers deserves to be shared.

@seaBreeze  Happy Birthday to you and Bo!  She is a beauty of course and doesn't look a day over 20 (even in human years). A wonderful day in your home and thanks for sharing it with us.

@Tissyanne @sceniccoast and so many others, thanks for your ongoing encouragement with Frankie. She is stable (quick, knock on wood), and this is all we can ask for. Actually, she's in better shape than the rest of our little family!

She send her personal desire for you to fill your dreams this Memorial Day with the memories of those you love and will always love. She's doing so by smooshing her face up against DH's computer and settling in for a nap.

Notice her fur on on her tummy is growing back once again after her recent ultrasound. She's one tough cookie:

Frankie Smooshed May 2023  SZD.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , I sure hope you are feeling better today. I know our Frankie ladybug is watching over you. Cat Happy

We had lovely rain come into our city very early this morning. The sound was so beautiful. 

Sending light, hope, and love. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , This ladybug is a doll. Heart

Frankie Smooshed May 2023  SZD.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday report:  Greetings to all Schmoosters!

Frankie sends another impossibly cute photo. She asks:  Who (or what) is prettier:  her or the flowers?

Frankie flowers May 2023 SZD.jpg

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze 

What a lovely photo of Miss Bo.  She's a beauty for sure.  It's always nice to celebrate together & I hope you had a wonderful day.  Life sure does pass us by so fast so it's best to create as many precious memories if possible to look back on.  Heart

Miss Bo:  I hope you're enjoying some "feel-good" days.  We appreciate our elder pets for sharing so many years with us.  Blessings to you for the love you have for your loving Mom.  

How is Bo doing these days?