Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sweet Frankie looks like perfection in her photo. thank DH for sharing with us. Continued feeling better each day little one.
Esteemed Contributor

Wednesday report:   Hello to the Schmoo Family.

Frankie has me at home today because I got a shot into a hip bursa and it's barking--not ideal to battlefield work.

She honored me by letting me photograph a prolonged battle with her Yeoww Catnip collection. She felt they needed a severe throttling.

Photo #1:  She appears to tap the enemy she wants to vanquish first. A cat warning:

Frankie frenzy May 10 2023 4 SZD.jpg

Photo #2:  She changes her mind, deciding to lick her yellow banana. Note the precision of the back legs:

Frankie frenzy May 10 2023 SZD.jpg

Photo #3: "Marking" the banana with her head. Not a good sign for the banana:

Frankie frenzy May 10 2023 3 SZD.jpg

Photo #4:  The attack! So fast and furious the image is blurry:

Frankie frenzy May 10 2023 5 SZD.jpg

Photo #5:  Cleansing the enemy from her body. Conquest complete:

Frankie frenzy May 10 2023 2 SZD.jpg

Honored Contributor

Eskimo, I hope you are feeling better, and no more kidney problems.  You are a handsome boy. I know you love your Kitty Sitter Mom. Tell her hello please. 

Smiley Happy

Frankie Eskimo May 2023 SZD.jpg

Honored Contributor

Frankie comfy May 2023 SZD.jpg

How sweet is this? Cat Very Happy love, love. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , I hope your hip is feeling better this afternoon.  The latest pics of Frankie ladybug are so cute. She is a kitty fighter for sure. She reminds me of the Energizer Bunny. 

Esteemed Contributor

Friday report:  Friends, we ask your prayers again for our beloved Frankie.

This morning, she seemed better than ever:  prancing around her domain, chattering at her birds and bunnies.  But DH told me a little after I left to go to work on the battlefield, she seemed disinterested in eating and low, and hiding under the bed.

When I got home, no change. We gave her fluids, anti-nausea medicine and did her normal routine. She started to vomit...and food that was there in the morning, which clearly had not gone through her system.  I called in a different anti-nausea med, which is helping her, but she is still under the bed and quite flat.

We're scared that this infection has gotten the best of her. We pray not. A vet on duty will be calling us with advice for overnight and she sees her Most Excellent Vet tomorrow.  But we are worried that something beyond an infection is attacking her.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , special prayers lifting our Frankie ladybug up for her to be able to overcome whatever is ailing her sweet body. 

I know she is in the very best of hands. Sending love across the miles. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Praying for sweet Frankie 💗

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 

I hope your hip is feeling better today.  I also send my best wishes to your DH for "feel good days."  

Sweet Frankie:

My heart goes out to you for all these "mean" ailments you're constantly fighting against.  I pray you have the inner strength to defeat them.  Again, I ask your loving Mom to please give you a hug & kiss for me.  I'm so glad you'll be seeing your MEV tomorrow.  Between him & your loving parents, we know you're in the best hands possible.  I hope by now, you're feeling much better.  Tonight, I wish you love, comfort, peace & calmness & sweet dreams.  I love you Sweet Little Angel Girl.  Heart Heart  Good luck tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

Continuing holding Frankie and her mom and dad in my prayers. 🙏🏻