Respected Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@newtoallthis 

Your Sweet Tessa is so pretty.  I'm sure she's thankful to you each day for the love & care you provide her with.  A match made in heaven for you both.  Heart  I wish you many more years of laughter & joy together.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon @Sammycat1 & Miss Frankie:

I'm glad the sun has brought you smiles & cheer.  The Fall season here is finally cooperating more .. showing some much awaited colors!!  Took its time this year.  Hubby tells me it's because we haven't had a frost yet which delays the leaves coloring.  Even though we still have some drabby brown leaves, we'll take what we can get.

Sweet Frankie:  You are one of the most spoiled kitties around, numerous sleeping areas & toys.  I'm so happy you're arthristis is being controlled with the sun but I feel sad you have a cold.  Between your loving Mom & Most Excellent Vet, the teary eyes & sniffles will subside.  Have yourself a pleasant day as best you can & get plenty of rest.  My 2 kitty sisters & I are sending you many (((hugs))) & wishing you pleasant & sweet dreams tonight.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends, Hope everyone is doing as well as possible.  Sweet Frankie, I hope that little cold gets better soon!  I was taken aback when I clicked on the Schmoo page just now.  For some reason when I click on the page it doesnt always go to the first page, various pages come up each day.  Well today  the page that opened had my Double J's picture as the post at the top of the page.  From the entry it was Mom's bday and the boys were doing ok..boy what I wouldnt do to go back in time to that day.  I sure miss my Mom and the J's, the pain is always so close to the surface tears are ready to spill, but happy tears today, because that day in  time, everything was as good as possible.

Be well my friends...hugs..

Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday report:  @Shop Till you Drop  The thread was acting a little strangely for me too. I'm sorry you got a shock reading a post in which your beloved mom and J's were with you, yet, as you say, they will always, always be with you. How could they not?

Friends, I've been absent from the boards because our family suffered two unexpected, major losses late last week. DH, Frankie and I are fine and I'll be back tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Shop Till you Drop   ❤️

@Sammycat1  I'm sorry for your losses.  I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Oh Sammy so sorry to hear of your losses.  Continued prayers for you and your family.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 

My heart goes out to both you & hubby over your losses.  I'm so sorry for you both.  (((hugs)))  Heart

Honored Contributor

Sammycat,

I am saddened that your family has suffered recent loses.

Please accept my condolences.

Hugs across the miles, my friend.
Regular Contributor

Sammycat - I'm so sorry to hear of the recent losses in your family. My condolences to you and DH. Sending hugs and much love your way ...

Love, TrafficDiva

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday report:   Greetings to all Schmoosters!

Thank you to all those who posted your sympathies and left hearts:  @TrafficDiva @Tissyanne @sceniccoast @Shop Till you Drop @NickNack @beastielove @grandkidsrgreat @geezerette and so many more. You made such a difference in our lives, just knowing you were here.

I only had the energy to work and take care of Frankie this past week and a half. We're doing a little better now. We also remembered our beloved tortie, SophSoph--as those of you who knew her, "sister" to Schmoo, she passed 10 years ago last week. We can't believe it's been that long. We shared her wonderful life for so many years. She, indeed, was special--as her heart plate proclaimed.

Focusing on our little girl Frankie, as with all our girls, has made things easier. After all, she still needed us:

Daddy loves Frankie SZD.jpg

Schmoo Soph you are special.jpg