Respected Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1 

Your Sweet Sophie surely was a beautie.  And, of course, Your King "Mr. Schmoo" was a handsome fella .. I'm glad they had each other to be best kitty friends together.

The memories you & DH have of all your furbabies that are all together as a family at The Bridge must be a heartfelt sentiment always.  They were (& are) always cherished members of your family to love forever.  Heart

Blessings to them .. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Schmoo sleeping buddies 1.jpg

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing @Sammycat1,DH,Kitty Sitter

and all of my Schmoo sisters a very

pleasant and peaceful day and that it

marks the beginning of a very pleasant

and peaceful new week.

Sending out more healing prayers and

positive energy to those of you and/or

to the members of your families who

are in need.

Sending out more healing prayers and

positive energy to dear Frankie and to

all of the other precious furbabies who

are in need.

Dedicating this post to the cherished

and deeply missed beautiful Sophie.Heart

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much sweet Tissy, Hope you had a nice weekend.  Summer still wanted to hang on a little bit this weekend, but the  cool on my  feet is back this morning, I know Mom must be enjoying some cool breezes herself this fall season, with Joey and Jake along for the ride.  Have a good week my friend.

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, Its hard to believe Sophie has been gone 9 years.  What a lucky girl she was to have had you and your family as her people.  She was blessed and loved  so much..Hugs Dear Friend.

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:   Greetings this start of the week to all in the Schmoo Family!

Thank you to those who wrote kind comments over our dear Sophie cat. To be clear, we're not mired in deep grief over her; that phase has passed. We grieved when we needed to, fully, in order to heal. She deserved at least that much. What remains is deep appreciation and the endless cherishing of her that comes from being so very lucky that we shared her life. @Shop Till you Drop @beastielove @sceniccoast 

Frankie is fairly spirited, although dealing with the arthritis flares that come with seasonal changes and cold fronts. One day, we're at 50 degrees. Wednesday, we'll be at 80. The evenings vacillate between cold and warm. Her most excellent vet is helping her through it all. Plus, magic carpet rides--DH carrying her up the stairs--help, too.

He captured this lovely photo of her snoozing in the sunshine in the original Schmoo carpet fort. An extra flannel baby blankie cozies it up a notch. What a beauty, how blessed we are that she's survived so much:

Frankie front window snoozing SZD.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1   SophSoph was indeed a beautiful cat.  She sounds like she was very special.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

That picture says it all, I am one Happy Girl, Full of Love!  She looks so comfy and peacful,  Please give her a little tummy rub from me...

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , I remember. Always. Heart

Sophie, you were special. The me too kitty. 

Your special dish is forever embedded into my heart. 

Schmoo sleeping buddies 1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis , 

Looks like someone is settled in. Cat Tongue

I hope all of you continue to be well. 

She sure is cute. 

BBE89E47-5637-48ED-90C7-95ACEBCD3D07.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Sugar has settled in quite comfortably. She was sitting in Tessa's toy/extra blankie basket. She looked so cute sitting in an "adorable cat lives here" basket.  Tripp is just fascinated with her wagging tail. He does his best to catch it! She does not like that one bit. He loves to touch her. He puts his paw out and pats her. He's like what is this creature? Tessa likes to catch Sugar asleep and she will sniff her. She's not too fond of her, but she's not too fond of Tripp either! I have had no problems easing her in to the family. 
@Sammycat1 

I love the picture of Frankie with the sunlight on her.❤️  I remember Sophie the Me Too cat! It doesn't seem like 9 years have gone by. A lovely tribute to her. ❤️