Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Praying for our Frankie, and Mom and Dad. Heart

Will be waiting to hear @Sammycat1 . 

Esteemed Contributor

Talked to vet. Frankie has stabilized, thanks for your prayers! ER vet thinks she gobbled too much food (we've been trying newer, soupier foods ti get her to eat) and it just was too much.

Soon they'll bring her to us and ER doc says to take her tomorrow as scheduled. He knows dental vet and he says the guy can at least evaluate her and do a go no-go on surgery. He says the dental vet is tops...and it's true, he's considered the best on the east coast.

A million thank yous for your prayers...we're emotionally exhausted. Once she comes out we have an hour ride home.
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , 

I am very pleased that Frankie is now stable. I know our prayers are heard, and our ladybug has brought us all together, closer than ever. 

Safe travels home. Bless the three of you, always, and always, higher than the sky. 

Respected Contributor

Thank God! I am so relieved. Tuesday is just hours away now! We'll be pulling for Frankie and you and DH all through the night and all tomorrow. And I know someone else is watching over you with golden loving kindness. His name is Schmoo.

Esteemed Contributor

Late Monday night report:  Friends, our Frankie fights but she is very weak.

She peed when we got home, but still couldn't do #2, and needs to. She came upstairs and hid under the bed.

I've been in communication with her regular vet by email tonight (how many doctors do that up to 10 p.m.?) and we have a plan to at least get her to the dental vet for an exam. We gave her the regular evening pain medicine as instructed, and it really flattened her because she was exhausted to begin with. I gave her water by syringe, which seemed to help.

But she will not eat, and she cannot eat after midnight if she's to have surgery. Eating is very important to a cat with liver problems like Frankie.

Seeing her mouse games on Ipad helped a little, but she's wiped out.

If she doesn't perk up, though, I don't think she'd survive surgery tomorrow and I can't say that we'll sanction it. But our vet believes we need to get her there to be seen so that some sort of plan can be developed.

Looking at her tonight, DH and I are frightened that we're losing her ... and we can't bear it.  She's frail and tired now.  

I shamelessly beg for your continued prayers and positive wishes. We will fight as long as she wants to fight--oh that she would enjoy slumber like this again:

Frankie boodie Mommy SZD.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

With tears in my eyes, I am praying for Frankie. She is another one tough kitty fighter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

Frankie June 11 2019.jpg

Precious Girl...

Sending you more strong healing

prayers,prayers of protection,

positive energy and comfort hugs.

Hang in there baby girl...you are

loved by so many and we're all with

you,your mommy and your daddy in

spirit 24/7.

(((((HeartFRANKIEHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

Saying special prayers for Frankie today - hoping that all turns out well with her surgery. Hang in there sweetheart! So many people are rooting for you! xo

Love, TrafficDiva

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1   Continued prayers are being said for Frankie.  I do hope she's able to have her surgery today, but the Vet will know best.  I'll be very anxious to hear how things go today.  I'm so sorry she had such a setback last night.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

We continue to pray for Miss Frankie, always and always.  May God bless your awesome vet and oral surgeon with the power of love and guide his hands for a successful surgery.  Put your faith and trust in the Master who gives us such wonderful companions.  The "eye of the tiger" will be watching.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~