Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1 

❤️🙏

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Well, this is the first time I've had the priviledge of knowing Sweet Sophie .. & a very sweet face she has!

And we certainliy miss Sweet Fay Wray as well. 

Love for our babies create great memories that will last as long as we do.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Sweet Baby Frankie,

I'm so very sorry you're not feeling well.  I read this about you yesterday & I'm holding you so close to my heart & praying for your wellness.  You're strong & determined so I'm going to feel "positive" for your recovery.  May this weekend give you the rest you need & hopefully you're able to watch your little friends outside.  Enjoy them.  Hugs & Blessings to you Sweet Baby.  We're all on your side.  Heart

@Sammycat1& DH,

Once again, thank you so much for all your loving care for Sweet Frankie.  I know her little heart as such tremendous love for you both & she'll try very hard to get well.

As I pray for Sweet Frankie, my prayers of course, include both of you.  You have "Angel Wings."    Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:  Greetings this beautiful, sunny, warm day in Schmooville!

I'd been off the boards for a few days because my spine spondylolisthesis kicked in big time with no warning (that's it's nature -- it's a vertebra that has slipped out of place permanently).

I'm happy to say that Frankie and I are both feeling better today. Right now she's in her favorite sun patch alternately soaking up wrays and peeking out the window to see what's happening in her neighborhood.

With DH's permission, I'm sharing a pic of him and Frankie in the "pre-bedtime" ritual.  We squeezed a small cat bed on top of the bed itself, and Frankie jumps into this and cuddles just so with DH before they fall asleep (they go to bed earlier than I do--I stay up to give Frankie her midnight pain medicine). She can't sleep unless he has his arm around her or her head rests on his hand.

I haven't been able to capture this until recently.  People without pets do not have this exquisite joy:

Frankie Daddy and daughter bedtime 3.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

I just popped in to check on Frankie and Family!

What a heart touching photograph!
Frankie and her Daddy! ❤️❤️

Tessa always slept in her bed on my bed. 

C6D23363-4EBA-4A1D-A1A6-059AC5C52566.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, that picture is wonderful.  Two content souls full of love.  Hope everyone is feeling the best possible this week.  Hugs dear friends.

Honored Contributor

These two are so in love with each other. Cat Happy Heart

@Sammycat1 , thank you for sharing this picture of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday report:  Hello Schmoosters--and I'm glad you enjoyed the photo with Frankie and DH.  Two peas in a pod!

Today they held down the home fort.  DH, because I had to travel to an academic medical center today for an appointment on my arthritic ankle and he had to administer Frankie's mid-day pain medicine.  And Frankie, because she normally is the primary one to hold down the fort.

Of course, more napping was involved in this highly active task:

Frankie Shamwow Main sized.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Monday report:  Greetings this beautiful, sunny, warm day in Schmooville!

I'd been off the boards for a few days because my spine spondylolisthesis kicked in big time with no warning (that's it's nature -- it's a vertebra that has slipped out of place permanently).

I'm happy to say that Frankie and I are both feeling better today. Right now she's in her favorite sun patch alternately soaking up wrays and peeking out the window to see what's happening in her neighborhood.

With DH's permission, I'm sharing a pic of him and Frankie in the "pre-bedtime" ritual.  We squeezed a small cat bed on top of the bed itself, and Frankie jumps into this and cuddles just so with DH before they fall asleep (they go to bed earlier than I do--I stay up to give Frankie her midnight pain medicine). She can't sleep unless he has his arm around her or her head rests on his hand.

I haven't been able to capture this until recently.  People without pets do not have this exquisite joy:

Love this picture.  So sweet.  My Jasmine used to lay with her daddy (hubby) at night.  It will be a year the 21st of this month since we told her goodbye.  I miss these times.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 , 

Sounds like your DH, and Frankie ladybug were running the household!

Naps automatically included. Cat Happy

I hope your ankle is feeling okay. 

We have a big snowfall here today. Temps in low 20's.