Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Happy Tuesday Dear Friends,  So happy to see Sweetest Frankie doing as well as possible, her latest picture overlooking her Dad is a real keeper.  Hope everyone is doing the very best possible.  We are struggling with options for mom.  I will give you an update early next week, we have a few appointments this week that might tell what is to come.

Hugs Dear Friends.

Trusted Contributor

Dearest Sweet Frankie,

You very sweet, cuddly Little Girl.  You look so restful & peaceful, I wonder what's going on in your little mind?

As I always wish for you, "dream happy dreams."

Please continue to do better.  I hope that right elbow will also give you relief soon.

Sending you many hugs & kisses from my 2 girls, Ginger & Fluffy.  And, thank both your Mom & Dad for loving you so much.

PS:  been having computer issues lately & looking for a new one.  So, having been posting much.  Have a great day everyone & Blessings to you All.

Honored Contributor

Dear Frankie, 

I love to see your sweet face, and cute poses in the pictures of you. Keep being beautiful.

You are important, and you are loved. 

Hello to everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Columbus Day Weekend report:  Greetings dear Schmoosters.  Our town is quite busy and me, too, on the battlefield.  A lovely time of year!

The squirrels are in overdrive on the battlefield.  One, because there are so many visitors to hit up for food.  And, two, because winter's coming and they need to get busy storing up food.

Frankie's doing her part to keep squirrels and the kestrels outside her window in check (we're thrilled that she's beginning to pay attention to them again.  During her illness, she lost interest.)

When the sun sets, she still feels the need to lord over the furry rodents and shore up her hunting skill-set.  As in the photo below, when she demanded DH turn on the Youtube squirrels for cats video.  She hadn't done this for 3 months:

Frankie squirrel TV sized.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Your post and the picture of Frankie squirrel watching made me smile 😊 So glad this girl is better! 💕

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis , 

Good evening dear friend. Is Tessa still doing okay? I have been wondering about her, and Tripp, and of course you. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Happy Columbus Day Weekend Sweet Frankie, @Sammycat1 & DH,

What a nice picture of Sweet Frankie to begin the weekend feeling better.  We're all so proud of you & continue to send our prayers & love to you to continue on this path.

You're making both your Mom & Dads' hearts happy, knowing all the compassion, love & time was so worth it to help you to return to your old self.  

Hope you enjoy your squirrel & bird watching all weekend long .. enjoy yourself, you so deserve it Sweet Little Frankie.  Hugs & Kisses to you.

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Thank you for asking about Tessa. She has recovered quite nicely. She did see her attacker in the yard and she flew through the house to hide. I closed the blinds and told her we would not look at the mean cat, but we would forgive him because he apparently doesn't have a Momma to love him and teach him good manners. Tripp is the sweetest cat I've ever seen. 

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Thank you for asking about Tessa. She has recovered quite nicely. She did see her attacker in the yard and she flew through the house to hide. I closed the blinds and told her we would not look at the mean cat, but we would forgive him because he apparently doesn't have a Momma to love him and teach him good manners. Tripp is the sweetest cat I've ever seen. 

@newtoallthis , 

I am so glad she is doing well. Tessa and Tripp are so blessed to have you, and what a nice family you three are. 

Is your house renovation complete now? What did you have done? We are getting a new roof in the next two weeks. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frankie squirrel TV sized.jpg

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing @Sammycat1,DH,Kitty Sitter

and all of my dear Schmoo sisters a

very pleasant and peaceful day.

@Sammycat1 

How is Kitty Sitter doing?I know that

she deeply misses her beloved Trinity.

As always...sending out lots of