Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

she just let me pet her, but growls if she thinks I'm going to touch anything but her chin and head. I don't know if I should leave her alone until lunch or pull her out and take her to the vet. 
I saw no blood last night, but we know how a cat bite can be hidden. ...... I just know terror doesn't describe how she felt. 😥

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newtoallthis wrote:

she just let me pet her, but growls if she thinks I'm going to touch anything but her chin and head. I don't know if I should leave her alone until lunch or pull her out and take her to the vet. 
I saw no blood last night, but we know how a cat bite can be hidden. ...... I just know terror doesn't describe how she felt. 😥

@newtoallthis 

First of all I'm so happy that

your beloved Tessa is back inside.

I suggest that you leave her alone

until lunchtime then take her to the

vet today to be checked out just

to make sure that she wasn't bitten

and/or scratched by the other cat.

Call your vet this morning to let them

know what happened.

I also suggest that you speak to

the men who are working in your

house and request that it's imperative

that they make sure that all of the

windows are securely locked before

they leave for the day.Just in case

you should check all of the windows

after they've gone.

Please keep us updated.

(((((TESSA)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Frankie 9 24 head on sized.jpg

Sweet Precious Girl...

Me and my kitties are sending you

tons more special healing prayers and

positive energy and tons more warm

comfort hugs to you,your mommy

and your daddy.

(((((FRANKIE,SAMMYCAT & DH)))))

Love,

beastie,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

@newtoallthis I am so sorry to hear about Tessa's ordeal.  Poor thing.  The only suggestion I will make is to keep Tripp away from her for a while.  In her state of fear and upset, she might lash out at Tripp and, if so, their relationship would have to start over.

@Sammycat1 so glad to hear that things are improving for Frankie.  Here's hoping that trend continues.

Trusted Contributor

Praying that sweet Tessa finds comfort with her Mom and finds calm in her home again.  Bless her heart, she must have gone through a terrible ordeal.  Continued prayers for you baby gir.

Respected Contributor

Sammycat, the look on Frankie's face and in her eyes tells the whole story, she's on the mend!  I am so happy all our prayers were answered in this way, thank Heaven!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Shop Till you Drop @Sammycat1 @lynne6was7 @beastielove @Tissyanne 

I came home from work at 10 this morning to check on Tessa.she had used the litter box and moved to the closet. I left the door ajar because she likes to hide there. I had the cat carrier ready and I just reached in and picked her up. She was calm on the trip there. She had three bites on her tummy. One was deeper. They gave her 2 antibiotics and told me to keep,an eye on the one and if it reddened  or got puffy to bring her back. They said she was a perfect lady while they examined her. She wasn't hissing or growling. She was very calm on the ride home too. She ate and drank water when I got her home. She hasn't seemed to be afraid of Tripp, Thank God. She's been under the bed since I came home from work and I haven't bothered her. I'm Just letting her rest and feel safe again.

the contractor and I were both distracted yesterday. I always check the windows and make sure no small screws, nails etc are laying around. My expensive hardwood was not what I ordered. It was "seconds". Had to deal with that. Business owner came looked and said it was a "simple, easy" mistake. Then he called today and said what I ordered wasn't good as this. What? He wants to just get several more boxes of this and replace the bad boards. No, just no.  I'm going in the morning and getting a refund, I do not trust them now. Grandson took business over. No one has ever done my floors but them since 1972. 

The contractor was so sorry over Tessa. He wants to pay the vet bill. He said I know that's your baby. Yes she is, my baby girl. 
He should've closed the window, I should've noticed that he didn't. 

The important thing is, she's home, she's going to be ok. God answered prayers.

Pray she heals and the fear will leave her. 

Thank each and everyone of you for caring about my girl.  I'm still praying for Frankie and hope she steadily improves.

Respected Contributor

Newtoallthis, I am relieved to read that you've recovered Tessa, and I hope she recovers from her fright and returns to full health and happiness very soon!

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis , 

I am so glad that Tessa is recovering. My goodness, so scary. 

Thank you for your update. 

Trusted Contributor

@newtoallthis 

I'm so glad your Sweet Tessa is doing better. 

Don't be too hard on yourself, as long as there're humans, we all make mistakes.  I know, it's really tough knowing all that you both went thru yesterday, but at least you have good results.

Sweet Tessa really wanted to return to her loving home with you & Tripp.  She knew Mom would be there to help help make her better & receive many hugs & kisses.

You're a great Mom!  Now, you have your dear kitty near & dear to your heart.  Sweet dreams Sweet Tessa.  Have happy dreams tonight.  Heart