Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@CamilleP  I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking loss and the ongoing grief that will be with you for as long as you still walk this earth. Love, even given and received for a short time, still endures forever. You will be in my prayers.

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1  and the rest of the Schmoo family. I'm here. Been going through a difficult time with my mom's lupus. Her health has gone downhill, and as she's one to let not feeling well get to her more emotionally than the physical side of it, it has been a struggle. Days she refused to eat or take her meds was rough. She is doing better, but it's been slow to get there. Easier for me to say, I know, but I think she'd get better quicker if her outlook was more upbeat.

My kitty kids keep me happy. All seem healthy and normal right now. My cats do go outside, living in the country/farmland it's hard to keep them housebound this time of year. I had a mouse brought in the house recently, eek, and my warriors did more with watching it run around than catch it. I ended up the winner, ew.

Turned wet again in western Wa. @CamilleP I didn't know we were sorta neighbors. I'm between the cascades and the coast, too, just farther north.

I read the Schmoo thread a lot and I keep my family here in my prayers. We're all a unique bunch and it sure blesses me how we stay connected through @Sammycat1 's beloved boy.

Take care everyone and I'll try to stay in touch more

Honored Contributor

@beauty junkie, I thank you for always remembering me. You are so very special, and I hope so very much there will be better days for you. You remain in my prayers. I hope Cookie is well.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Schmoo family-  Happy Friday.  We are happy its Fiday.  I wanted to work in my yard and flowers some this weekend.  But we are expecting a nasty storm to come through Saturday morning.  It might have to be an all day Spring cleaning day!  I want to work on straightening up my craft room, but I want to work on  a few projejcts, so it will just get re-messed up...oh well. what to do!  Have a great weekend Dear Friends.  

Honored Contributor

@beastielove, I am missing you, and hope all is well with you, and your pawsome family.
Trusted Contributor

Sweet Fay Wray & Sweet Frankie,

Hope you're both on your kitty towers & enjoying sunshine this weekend.  Maybe some play time with both your Mom & Dad.  Hope you're both feeling well with such loving pet parents.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Dear Schmoo family, if you remember, a little over a year ago, I requested prayer for my little cow, Cupcake, who had an abnormal bulge on her tummy. She eventually fully recovered from this condition that the vet wasn't even certain what it was. Well, after growing into a bigger animal, she went on her first date in August and then last night, she blessed me with her firstborn. And here he is. 😊

20190518_171152.jpg

She had a difficult delivery, the boy is HUGE, but with help, he came into the world healthy and strong. His name is Pound cake. (I was planning on a girl being Shortcake, but Cupcake had different plans😉)

I hope you all enjoy seeing my newest addition, and thank you again for your prayers, this is a definite blessing for there was a time when Cupcake was sick that I thought I'd lose her.

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkat 

Congratulations!  on becoming a new Grandma tp Pound Cake - & of course, job well done Cupcake.  So glad you recovered & were blessed with your new baby boy.  He's one very handsome little fella.  Hugs to you all.

I hope you all have many blessed & healthy, happy years together.

Thank you for posting a wonderful story @KitTkat.  I enjoyed it very much.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

Dear Schmoo family, if you remember, a little over a year ago, I requested prayer for my little cow, Cupcake, who had an abnormal bulge on her tummy. She eventually fully recovered from this condition that the vet wasn't even certain what it was. Well, after growing into a bigger animal, she went on her first date in August and then last night, she blessed me with her firstborn. And here he is. 😊

20190518_171152.jpg

She had a difficult delivery, the boy is HUGE, but with help, he came into the world healthy and strong. His name is Pound cake. (I was planning on a girl being Shortcake, but Cupcake had different plans😉)

I hope you all enjoy seeing my newest addition, and thank you again for your prayers, this is a definite blessing for there was a time when Cupcake was sick that I thought I'd lose her.

@KitTkat , I sure do remember your Cupcake. How happy that she has a son. I love the names you have given them. Such a blessing.. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
@beastielove, I am missing you, and hope all is well with you, and your pawsome family.

@Tissyanne 

Sorry that I've been away for a while

but a dear friend of mine is currently

"across the pond" on an extended

family visit/vay-cay and while she's

away (due back next month) I've

been going to her house 2X's a day

to take care of her indoor kittes (rescues)

as well as the ferals (spayed & neutered)

who live in her back yard.

This is in addition to going to work,

helping at the Annex and everything

else I'm doing so it's limited my time

on the boards.

I promise to come back here again this

evening when I get home to catch up

with all of my cherished Schmoo sisters!

Thankfully all is well with Samantha,Olivia,

Henry and Jack!

Sending you more healing prayers

and positive energy and lots of hugs!

(((((TISSYANNE)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=