Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1 , 

Fay Wray, along with you, and your little household are in my prayers. I wish that I could be there, but I offer my support just the same.

I am also very sad about the fire today. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

As always, your words are very touching to the heart & soul of most of us here.  Such a mix of sadness, hope, encouragement & heartfelt feelings between us all.

Your strength is amazing.  To this day, Sweet Fay Wray has been in my prayers each day.  I'll be with you both in spirit tomorrow at her appt.  I'm not as good with words as so many of you are, but I just feel a closeness for your kitties and others here also.   Heart

Please update us when you have a chance.  

Trusted Contributor

Sammycat saying extra prayers for Fay Wray tomorrow.A truly sad day today and just a sad week. 

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and kind owrds regarding my Moms passing. I am ok but at times just start crying. 

I hope things pick up for all of us and we can have some happy times again.

Tissyanee so hope you start to feel better.

Shop thinking of you and your Mom. Seeing your Mom suffer is so hard and for me knowing my Mom will never hurt again does bring me comfort.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Schmoo determined 1.jpg

Tuesday Morning Greetings

@Sammycat1 

All of us will be with you,DH,

and your beloved Fay Wray today

in loving spirit.Sending her lots

of special love filled prayers and

positive energy.

Sending out more special healing

prayers and positive energy to all

of my Schmoo sisters,or to the

members of their families,or to

their precious furbabies who are

in need.

(((((HeartSCHMOO HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@Sammycat1  Praying for Fay Wray's ultrasound tomorrow that whatever it shows, she will continue to overcome. I know she'll someday join Mr. Schmoo in Glory, but until then, she will go forward as the little powerhouse of a warrior that she has been throughout these last few months. Keep going Fay Wray, you're a remarkable girl, and so is your Mommy. Big hugs sent your way @Sammycat1 and I'll be praying all day tomorrow. What time is the appointment?

Ps. My baby boy, Kapp is completely fine. He's a little monster sometimes, but oh how I love him.

@KitTkat 

I'm so elated that your sweet boy

is feline 100 purr-cent better!!

Sending him lots of hugs...please deliver!

(((((HeartKAPPHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tuesday report:  First-- @KitTkat , I'm glad to hear Kapp is feeling much better!

Back from the vet. And thank you for your prayers. Fay Wray has mild HCM, hypertropic cardiomyopathy--much, much milder than Schmoo, whose heart was so enlarged it looked on ultrasound like it would burst out of his chest. It's making her tired and have some rapid breathing from time to time--but at this point, the veterinary radiologist thinks we should watch and wait rather than start medication. Balancing heart disease and kidney failure treatments is a tightrope from hell to walk, as we did with the Schmooster.

Of course, if she worsens--and boy, do we have experience with that--we're to rush her in.  I'm upset she has another problem, but grateful that I had a great heart disease teacher in my beloved Schmoo so I know what to look for and how to take care of her.

She also has a bit of fatty liver, but nothing to take action on  considering the advanced nature of her renal disease. Strangely and amazingly, her kidneys looked OK.

He also said that she was the sweetest, easiest pet to ultrasound today. Well, we knew that:

Fay Wray deep dish nap.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, it sounds like not the best news, but news you can handle and deal with to the best of your ability, and Lord knows you and DH do you very best.  Fay Wray looks like the most content baby in the world in that photo.  I have one of Joey looking just about that comfy.  Have the best day possible.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , 

I just now read about Fay Wray's doctor visit. She continues to thrive, even with health challenges. The care from her vet, and the loving care given to her by her precious family is what she is thriving on. 

Her picture you put here this morning speaks to what words cannot. Heart

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@Sammycat1  Praying for Fay Wray's ultrasound tomorrow that whatever it shows, she will continue to overcome. I know she'll someday join Mr. Schmoo in Glory, but until then, she will go forward as the little powerhouse of a warrior that she has been throughout these last few months. Keep going Fay Wray, you're a remarkable girl, and so is your Mommy. Big hugs sent your way @Sammycat1 and I'll be praying all day tomorrow. What time is the appointment?

Ps. My baby boy, Kapp is completely fine. He's a little monster sometimes, but oh how I love him.

@KitTkat , 

I am glad your Kapp is fine. Wonderful news. 

Trusted Contributor

Sweet Fay Wray,

You continue to show the strength we all hoped you had.  I hope you keep proving us wrong!  

Sweet Frankie, @Sammycat1 & DH, you've all shown such loving care for Fay Wray.  Frankie, please nudge your sister along when she needs the extra encouragement.  You show your kitty love to Fay Wray each day.  Heart

Prayers & hugs for all of you  .. stay well,