Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sammy- I pray that Fay Wray rebounds quickly.  

Have the best possible week Dear Friends..

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:  On a tough day when the Cathedral at Notre Dame is up in flames, it's hard to keep from sadness.  DH and I also are worried about Fay Wray's ultrasound tomorrow--her colon is out of place, and either she has cancer or something's amiss with her colon.

We're trying to stay focused on the positive.  After a year and a half of missing work on the battlefield, my doctor has approved two tours in a week (mind you, I used to do 10-15 before the degenerative changes that ruined my gait mechanics!).

Yet like Tiger Woods and my Schmoo Bear, I'm going to try to rise up from the flames like the phoenix, even if at first I fall back and burn.  I asked the doctor:  "What's different this time?" at my appointment.

And he said:  "The determination in your eyes."

Schmoo determined 1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1  Praying for Fay Wray's ultrasound tomorrow that whatever it shows, she will continue to overcome. I know she'll someday join Mr. Schmoo in Glory, but until then, she will go forward as the little powerhouse of a warrior that she has been throughout these last few months. Keep going Fay Wray, you're a remarkable girl, and so is your Mommy. Big hugs sent your way @Sammycat1 and I'll be praying all day tomorrow. What time is the appointment?

Ps. My baby boy, Kapp is completely fine. He's a little monster sometimes, but oh how I love him.

Trusted Contributor

I am praying! ❤️

Trusted Contributor

@beauty junkie 

I am so very sorry for your loss. Holding you in prayer. I lost my mom in1986, my dad in 2010. I learned you are never too old to feel like an orphan. 💔

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

What a beautiful heartwarming story with an even happier ending with Buttins adopted!

You and Mr Sammycat are my heroes! The world needs more people like you! 

Trusted Contributor

@grandkidsrgreat 

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your Shyannie. 2CCDBD01-82F2-4FEF-A9BA-DF9706E03F6B.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Hoping you are feeling better. You’ve been on my mind, in my heart and prayers. ❤️

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Hoping you are feeling better. You’ve been on my mind, in my heart and prayers. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis wrote:

@Tissyanne 

@newtoallthis , 

I slept well last night, and am resting today. I have had a better day today. Thank you for remembering me. Heart