Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@grandkidsrgreat wrote:

Thank you for the uplifting kitty story Sammycat. Thank Heaven there are still good people out there who love and care for animals. My ShyAnnie hasn't gotten any better. In fact, she's getting worse. I think she's ready to go and I've scheduled an appointment for tomorrow at noon to end her pain and increase mine greatly. I love her and she knows she is deeply loved. She never would let anyone else get close to her but has been my pillow buddy for 13 years. She was rescued from coyotes as a very young cat and my cousin convinced me to adopt her. I had a sick kitty (Pooh Bear) at the time and I didn't think it was fair to her to bring in a young cat but I have pictures of them sleeping together in the same kitty bed a couple months later. I am grateful she's let me be her person. Thanks for all the encouraging words and helpful suggestions on her behalf. I just can see in her eyes that she's tired of hurting and isn't having fun being a cat anymore. 

@grandkidsrgreat , 

My heart is breaking for you, as you navigate through your grief. Both you, and ShyAnnie have been blessed to have each other for these13 years. My thoughts, and prayers, and my spirit are with you as you prepare to release your girl to freedom from this earthly body that is tired and broken. 

No more struggling, no more pain. Fly high with the angels ShyAnnie. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Friday tribute:

To @grandkidsrgreat and her pillow buddy, ShyAnnie.  Together forever because they've loved each other higher than the sky and higher, always and always.

Godspeed, dear ShyAnnie, you beautiful angel. Wipe the tears of your mom tonight with your new wings, for she needs to know that you are all right, as you surely are and deserve to be. A guy named Schmoo will take good care of you. Heart

Schmoo April 17 2016.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Its been a very sad day for grand and my heart aches for her.

My Mom passed away tonight. She has been in a nursing home with dementia and suffering and finally passed peacefully.

Tissyanne I so hope you feel better soon.

Sammycat even with all the sadness  your pictures and writing make me smile.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@beauty junkie wrote:

Hi everyone. Its been a very sad day for grand and my heart aches for her.

My Mom passed away tonight. She has been in a nursing home with dementia and suffering and finally passed peacefully.

Tissyanne I so hope you feel better soon.

Sammycat even with all the sadness  your pictures and writing make me smile.

@beauty junkie 

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother--I can't believe it has happened to both of us within months. I know what you say is true, they are both in a better place.  But it still hurts. Be gentle with yourself. And I'm so glad I can still make you smile.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much Sammycat. Its funny as I am 64 years old and I feel lost without my parents.With Mothers Day coming up next month it will be a tough holiday for us both but Heaven sure does have the best.My Mom is now reunited with my Dad and brother and our family dog Ricky he whom she never got over the loss.Mourned him always.

Hope there are better days ahead for all of us.

The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

@beauty junkie  I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. I am keeping you in my prayers for comfort and peace. Much love to you. Hugs.

Respected Contributor

Beauty Junkie, my heart breaks for you, I am so sorry you had to say good bye to your Mom!  I am glad, though, that she's no longer suffering, for her sake,  I felt the same way when my Mom died in '02 from lung cancer, my own pain at the loss but grateful she was no longer in such terrible pain.  It's one of the strangest things about a loss, that there can be gratitude for the ending of suffering at the same time as terrible pain over the loss.

Respected Contributor

GrandkidsRgreat, I am so sorry it was Annie's time to cross the Bridge, bless you for releasing her from her suffering.  It is our highest calling as a pet parent, and our hardest duty.

Trusted Contributor

KitTKat thsnk you so very much.Hard day indeed,

Camille my Mom was suffering and then had 2 heart attacks back to back. I prayed with all I have that she pass peacefully.I was Blesded that she was coherent right before and we did facetime and I was able to see her and tell ehr i loved her. She then went to sleep and passed with in the hour.Its both a blessing and also the hardest thing ever.

The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Schmoo April 17 2016.jpg

@beauty junkie 

My heart and my deepest condolences

go out to you on the loss of your

beloved Mom,especially just before

Mother's Day.

I know that this will be an extremely

difficult day to get through because

I lost my beloved Mom unexpectedly

25 years ago just before Mother's Day.

Please find peace and solace in the

fact that your Mom always knew

how much you loved her,that you were

a wonderful and caring daughter and

that her loving spirit will be surrounding

you 24/7 until you are reunited for

eternity.

Sending you tons of love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartBEAUTY JUNKIEHeart)))))

@GrandkidsRgreat

Thinking about you this morning

and know exactly how you're feeling

on the loss of your precious Shy Annie.

Please find solace in the fact that

Shy Annie always knew how much

you loved her,that she was surrounded

by that same love when you sent her

to The Bridge with dignity and in

peace,that she's now running with all of

her new friends thru the sunlit meadows

of that most blessed place and that her

love will be surrounding you 24/7 until you

are reunited for eternity.

I lit a special memorial candle for

your beautiful girl on the pet loss

dot com site.

Sending you tons of love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartGRANDKIDSRGREATHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=