Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sorry,  I've been having trouble posting, my last message would nt let me type anymore so I decided to post before I lost all that I wrote. Anyway, pet ER is 40 minutes away, so if I can avoid that trip, that would be best. Please pray for Kapp. He is very special to me, I call him my baby boy. I'll post again if I'm heading into the ER 

Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat-- if he's special to you, go to the pet ER.  It's the crying/moaning with the vomiting that has me concerned--as you know, kitties do not show distress (especially verbal) unless they are in big trouble.

Please keep us posted as you're able and our prayers are with Kapp!

Trusted Contributor

KitYKatPlease do as Sammycat says and get him to the vet. Moaning and crying is a bad sign. Praying he will be ok. Can someone go with you to the vets?

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1  I'm on my way to the ER. I only hesitated to see if I could get a call to the 24 hour clinic closer to home. The on call vet said after describing his symptoms that he needs to be in the ER 😢

Trusted Contributor

Kapp is going to be checked for obstruction, but I've been told that it's going to be a long wait for consultation, as there was serious emergencies ahead of me

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KitTkat you did the right thing....hang in there and know our prayers are with you and Kapp tonight! Please keep us posted as you're able.

PS Obstruction can be a serious emergency too. You guys are in the right place. The best outcome is it's something minor, and we're hoping that's so, but it's good to err on the side of caution. You are a great cat mom!

Trusted Contributor

He hasn't vomited in 2 hours, so I'm saying he's doing better. We'll see what the doctor says. There was an emergency c-section on a dog as I came in and another emergency surgery, so we have to wait. Kapp is wrapped around my neck right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat I'm glad he stopped vomiting. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it. 

Trusted Contributor

Xrays look good, no sign of obstruction. Gave him some meds, sending him home, probable follow up with regular vet this week. Yay!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KitTkat wrote:

Xrays look good, no sign of obstruction. Gave him some meds, sending him home, probable follow up with regular vet this week. Yay!

@KitTkat 

That's such wonderful mews!! Cat Very Happy

Sending your precious boy tons

of special healing prayers,positive

energy and comfort hugs.

(((((HeartKAPPHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=