Respected Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sammycat, I want you to know that Fay Wray and Frankie, as well as you and your sweet DH, are also always in my prayers.  I may not post too often, but I keep all my Schmoo family in my prayers at all times.

Trusted Contributor

@Shop Til You Drop,

I'm so sorry for you & your Mom.  Life can be challenging & I pray your Mom's strength beats this challenge once again.  Many prayers being said here for your Mother's recovery.  Hugs to you both.  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Schmoo Beastie.jpg

WISHING EVERYONE...FURBABIES TOO...

A BLESSED AND HAPPY ST. PAWTRICK'S DAY!!

LOVE,

BEASTIE &

SAMANTHA,OLIVIA,HENRY & JACK

Woman Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^.^=

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday report:  An update this St. Patrick's Day on two of your favorite cat lasses, Miss Fay Wray and Miss Frankie.

Fay Wray's been struggling more with pain (the way you can tell is her tongue hangs out--that ulcer bugs it) but still manages to chew occasionally on her therapeutic kidney kibble...go figure! 

We leave it down because she eats many small soft-food meals and this allows us to sleep for more than three hours. Our girl may also have a butt sac problem, too--she's going to see her most excellent vet this coming Thursday evening.

DH and I are older fogies now and with our considerable orthopedic maladies, we're struggling to care for her and Frankie.  We do our best.

Frankie keeps on in her bruiser ways, but is kind to her sister, even if she's peeved that Fay Wray gets to eat fish and Frankie can't.

A photo array for your viewing pleasure.  In #1, Fay Wray is miffed that I'm taking her pic when she's trying to sleep, especially when I've just put down a fresh nubby and baby blankie combo.  In #2, well, you'll just have to guess who that big white kickstand leg belongs to. Note closely the sinister ears poking up from behind the bedspread:

Fay Wray tongue.jpg

Frankie kickstand.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Gosh, you're doing such a great job with Sweet Fay Wray & Sweet

@Sammycat1

Thank you for all of the updates & beautiful photos of your kitties.  Both of your Sweet Girls truly appreciate & love all that you & DH are doing for them.   Heart

Sweet Fay Wray, please smile for your Mom when she wants a photo of you. I'm so sorry each day is a struggle for you.  All of us here are praying & rooting for your recovery . . . at least to have more comfort.  

Sweet Frankie, thank you for being nice to your sister, Fay Wray.  You're very understanding of her health struggles, so any tenderness & love you give her will help boost her days.  You're a little doll!  

Esteemed Contributor

Friends, I'm concerned on two fronts.

First, we normally hear from our friend Shop Till You Drop in the early part of the week, and given her mother's condition, would like to ask for extra special prayers on their behalf.

Second, Fay Wray seems to have more trouble drinking and tongue ulcer pain.she sees her vet Thursday evening. Any little prayer you can add for our girl's setback would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Having difficulty logging on.

Sending {{{ Soft HUGs }}} to You, Fay Wray, Frankie, and DH.

Holding All Of you in the Light, and sending Wishes for the Best.

♥️💞💖💓💕

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , 

I am also concerned that we have not yet heard from our friend @Shop Til You Drop this week. My prayers continue for her family. I know she feels our love, and concern. 

Fay Wray, 

You are such a pretty little kitty, and I am praying for your vet to find a way to help. You are so loved, by your parents, and so many of us here. Rest easy in your loving home sweet girl. 

Honored Contributor

A special shout out to our Frankie kitty, 

I love seeing your sweet pictures. You watching  television, and  all your cute naptime poses. Cat Happy

You are a wonderful sister. 

41Ugs2t8rhL.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Praying for Shop and her mom. Prayers for sweet Fay Wray too. And as always You Sammycat, DH, and Frankie. I actually touched the screen to rub Fay Wray's sweet head! And i think she and both Frankie feel the love from her cyber/forum aunties.

God hold you in his arms.