Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1 

That’s sort of like changing your baby’s diaper and scratching them with the diaper pin.  Nine times out of ten the kid doesn’t even notice, but you feel guilty.  

After all you’re going through, one little bit of blood doesn’t amount to much.  But when you’re under so much stress and strain on a constant basis, a little thing like that can bring you down mentally real quick.

Pat yourself on your back that you’re doing as good as you are and Fay Wray is still functional.  You got the fluids in her, which is what is most important.  She’s forgotten all about it, you should too.

Thoughts and prayers to the whole Sammycat family.  Hang in there...

🙏🕊❤️

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 

Please don't criticize yourself over this accident. 

I'll bet if you ask Sweet Fay Wray (and she could talk), she would tell you "don't worry Mommy, mistakes happen.  I wouldn't replace you for anyone else in the whole world."  I've no doubt Fay Wray loves you the way you love her & she knows how caring you are.  

Be gentle with yourself & understand the stress you're going thru with Fay Wray, Frankie, yourself with you own health issues & DH.

I'm sending you all hugs of comfort.  Take a deep breath & sleep well.

Trusted Contributor

Dear Sammy,  It sounds like all wheels continued to turn this weekend, with ups and downs, but your baby girl is with you, full of your love, trust and care.  Have the best week possible my friend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 , 

I am thinking about you, and want you to know that  You have more love in your soul than should be allowed. Your Fay Wray knows it. Heart You and Mr. Sammycat are making wonderful loving times for your girls. Rest in knowing that. 

Honored Contributor

Holding you all in soft {{{{{hugs}}}}}.

Bless you for such loving care you give to your sweet girl.

She surely knows that everything you do is for her best.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday report:  Thank you to those who sent hearts and posts of encouragement when this cat mom had a meltdown over the weekend.  I'm frustrated because my lack of mobility limits how well I can care for Fay Wray--I'm better than I was but still entrenched in physical therapy with a way to go.

Fay Wray, as you predicted, was unfazed by the blood from the subq fluids, and rallied to have a good Sunday and early Monday.  She's in a small trough right now, but comfortable.

To lighten the mood, here's an update on Frankie.  Of course, she's devastated at what's to come; they are, in essence, litter mates and have never been apart.  Still, on Saturday night, she returned to what comforts her:  television.

We had a romantic Hallmark movie on, and she got totally absorbed in the final moments of the romance.  Look how the glow of the screen illuminates her.  For a few minutes, she was able to forget her sorrow:

Frankie watching Hallmark romance.jpg

Trusted Contributor

What a sweet picture of Frankie.  I know she must feel the upset in your household as well, but so glad she is finding some movie happiness.  

Honored Contributor

Frankie, is a CUTIE!!!

kissie, kissie 😘

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

xmas whatchoo looking at sized.jpg

Wednesday Morning Greetings

Sending more special prayers and

positive energy to sweet Fay Wray

and more comfort hugs to her Mommy,

her Daddy,and to her sister Frankie.

(((((FAY WRAY,SAMMYCAT,DH & FRANKIE)))))

Sending out more special healing prayers

and positive energy to Sammycat,beauty

and to the rest of my Schmoo sisters,or

to the members of their families,or to

their beloved furbabies who are also in need.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and blessed day.

(((((GROUP HUG)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Just checking on you Sammycat and your baby Fay Wray.  Hope all is well and that we get an update today.  Thinking of you.