Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1

Hang on tight. We're going to be strong together, praying hard for Fay Wray. Your excellent vet has a plan, now it's up to God and prayers to see it through. All my love and comfort sent over the miles for you.❤

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1I am praying for Fay Wray. We (Schmoo family) have you covered in prayer Sammycat, FayWray and DH. May God hold you close.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Prayer request:  Schmoo family, I urgently ask for your prayers. Fay Wray is in serious kidney trouble and in the hospital. Schmoo's most excellent vet says it's worth one more major shot to save her.

We are devastated.  She is our emerald eyed beauty, our sweet, petite, loving, tough girl:

Fay Wray cat tree resized.jpg

@Sammycat1, I am praying. Know that I am with you in spirit to hold you all up. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newtoallthis wrote:

@Sammycat1

@beastielove@

@Shop Till you Drop@

@Tissyanne

what a brave bunch of ladies! I include Miss Fay Wray in this group of ladies too. She may just be the bravest. She’s endured a lot but Oh to go home with Sammycat and DH with Frankie and be loved, cared for, spoiled and treasured! You have given her life Sammycat, both she and Frankie. I’m praying for this dear girl, for you beastielove, for you and your mom Shop and for you dear, kind Tissyanne! 

Even though I don’t know you, I think of each of you everyday and check to see how you are doing. I applaud triumphs and cry at hardships. I pray, I pray for each of you. I hope I didn’t leave anyone out, if I did forgive me. If you have a need, I have a word prayer for you too. God Bless you Schmoo Sisters! 

I have a surprise for you! 

748A1D22-C2BF-459E-BA8B-9FE3AE1D736E.jpeg

Tripp!

It took time but I could not give him up. I have cried, I have laughed, I have prayed. I tried and tried and tried some more!  I  said I can’t do this, I said I can’t NOT do this.! Tessa is still not his number one fan, but they are residing in harmony! She watches him like he’s going to steal the family silver, but she is not afraid! She follows him around and hisses occasionally for good measure. She has to remind him who is in charge around here! 

I still don’t leave them unsupervised.  Tripp goes to his room while I am gone and is perfectly happy there. I think they both appreciate the break. He is still the sweetest natured cat I have ever seen. He chases Tessa,  but she doesn’t mind. She’s learned it is a game. When he stops she comes back to see where he went and why the race stopped! 

I am a very happy Cat Mom. Thank each of you for all your advice and understanding. Thank God for this ending well.

@newtoallthis, I have had a difficult start to my day, and then I saw this. Oh my goodness, this real life story of love, hope, caring, trying, never giving up, that deep down special kind of love, and the giving of the kindest spirit are all evident here. 

Tripp is adorable, and that face is so sweet. He won the lottery, when he found you. Heart

I want to thank you for your kind words to me.  We have never met, but I know you have a heart of gold, and love you dear friend. Keep us updated on how your little family is doing. I Heart this. 

I am glad you still have a kitty at the cafe. What a lucky boy. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis wrote:

CCB895A1-7FEE-4431-81A9-6133590C1B52.jpegNow, meet Toby Tyler. He is feral I think.  He won’t let me near him, but we have progressed to where he will let me sneak a few pats while he eats. He has a warm house on my porch and plenty of food and water. Hopefully he will learn to trust me. Tripp loves him. I think he invited him here! ❤️ I’ve seen him around and thought he belonged to someone but apparently he doesn’t, well until now.

Welcome home Toby Tyler! You really didn’t want to join the circus!  

@newtoallthis,

Nice to meet you Toby Tyler. Cat Happy You are a lucky kitty to have food, and a warm house. Enjoy your home. 

Contributor

Sammycat - prayers being lifted for Miss Fay Wray!  Kidney trouble can be nasty for sure and devasting all along. Just had to help my dear friend the other night as her Tiger Lily who has been suffering with renal failure since November had a seizure and I raced over to help get her to the emergency vet. Unfortunately it was time for Lily to cross the bridge - broke my heart since I was her kitty sitter, but I told Lily about all our friends who were there waiting for her - my sweet Missy, Schmoo, Fergus, Tissyanne’s Sugarbears and all the others we’ve lost. 

Praying for Fay Wray.........

Esteemed Contributor

@newtoallthis, your posts and pics made me smile at a time I don't want to smile much. Heart

@

Fay Wray is still in rough shape, but she was brighter and more alert tonight than this morning.  She is less congested and eating on her own a bit. If she can be saved, her vet will do it. We'll report in after our morning visit.

Thanks to all for your steadfast prayers.

Honored Contributor

Fay Wray cat tree resized.jpg

Beloved Precious Girl...

Sending you tons more special

love filled healing prayers and

positive energy and tons more

love filled comfort hugs to you,

your Mommy and your Daddy.

(((((HeartFAY WRAY,SAMMYCAT & DHHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1,

I have Fay Wray in my heart this morning. I am praying for all of you. 

Trusted Contributor

Dear Sammy, Hear our prayers...We love you and Fay Wray...The Precious One is with you...I just know he is near you now...Fight hard baby girl...