Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Hello Schmoo family, 

It is very late, but I wanted to stop in to wish you all a happy Wednesday. @Sammycat1, I hope each day gets easier, and less and less pain. Bless you my friend. I am praying for you, and your precious family. 

We ate dinner out this evening, Salad bar, steaks, bread, onion rings, all so very delicious. We might get some rain, and our weather is not as hot right now. 90's, what a cool down. Those mid 100's are brutal. 

Sleep well everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Tissy, We had that cold front come in too.  It went from 111 to a cool 99...But I wont complain, we did feel a difference.  But we are back over a 100 today and for the next several days no rain in site.  

Sammy, Glad your pain is better, and I hope the girls are resting well with you each day.  Send our best thoughts to Cat Daddy too, as he continues to treat you three like the princesses you are!

BJ-Hope you are doing as well as possible and your Dear Mom.

Hugs Dear Friends..

Trusted Contributor

The J's doing what they do best...snoozing away the afternnon.  But notice the love, they have to be touching even if just a little bit.

The j's.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, the J's wanted to say hello awake as well...Hi Friends...littleones.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne

Thank you for asking about Tessa! She is doing great. I’ll soon have her two years! Her “Gotcha Day” is August 9th! 

Here are a couple of pictures for you! I’ll include one of her in her harness. It’s been way too hot to take her out! DF9D67DE-436F-48BA-B408-6CC6B21BE72F.jpeg5D46D75F-8A81-49F9-9711-2116644635C2.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1

So thankful there’s no oral cancer in Fay Wray, but those mouth ulcers have to be painful! Glad you are on the mend and you have top notch care. DH, Frankie, Fay Wray and as always Schmoo watching over all of you. Love and prayers continue for you and your girls. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shop Till you Drop

Those Doule J’s are handsome boys. I love seeing their picture! 

So sweet! 

Trusted Contributor

@beastielove@beauty junkie

Hello ladies, I always love to read your posts❤️ (((Hugs))) from me and Tessa! New

Trusted Contributor

@beastielove@beauty junkie

Hello ladies, I always love to read your posts❤️ (((Hugs))) from me and Tessa! 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1I'm looking at my cat Bill.  He's sitting on my chest (between my boobs and belly, he lays on my chest, totally spread out, head against my shoulder).

He's purring like crazy, it's thundering outside (rain, rain and more rain in Va).

Your cat looks so much like Bill, it's crazy!  My daughter spent the weekend with me.  She said, "Marmy (she calls me that), "I forgot how wonderful he is".

He does steal everyone's heart.  I love looking at your baby boy too!  He also makes me smile.