Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Tissyanne I'm sorry it's so hot where you are. 106! I hate it when it gets to 90! I live in southwest Washington. My all time high temp ever was 109 in 2008. It rarely gets above 100, but sometimes we suffer with prolonged 90's. Me and my cat kids prefer spring temps.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@Tissyanne I'm sorry it's so hot where you are. 106! I hate it when it gets to 90! I live in southwest Washington. My all time high temp ever was 109 in 2008. It rarely gets above 100, but sometimes we suffer with prolonged 90's. Me and my cat kids prefer spring temps.

@KitTkat, I am in West TX. The temps here right now are high, even for us. I have lived here all my life, and I prefer cool, rainy weather. I would love to move to a different area of this great state. We rarely receive rain. I remember it being 110 here when my son was young. He is grown now. 

I am so glad that you have joined in here. Your presence is needed, and appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

Fay Wray cat tree resized.jpg

Precious Girl...

Sending you tons of very special love

filled prayers of protection and

positive energy.Also praying that you

come through your surgery today with

flying colors.

Sammycat...

Sending you tons of very special healing

prayers and positive energy.

(((((HeartSAMMYCAT & FAY WRAYHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Glad the surgery is behind you and it went well!

Now serious prayers for Fay Wray.

Trusted Contributor

Sammycat so glad you are doing ok and the surgery went well. I didn't think we'd be hearing from you so soon.I will being praying for Frankie sending extra prayers she will be just fine.Right now i'm kind of liivng in limbo with my Mom,she isn't at all well yet can't seem to pass peacefully.She has a strong heart.I iwsh I was as strong as you Sammycat,things get to me and I often cry.

Here's a litttle laugh.I have 3 enlarged organs,liver,pancreas and spleen but even with all those taking up so much room I still find a way to eat like mad. lol

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Sammy, I am so glad you are home and feeling as well as possible.  We will now be lifting your precious girl up in prayer that her surgery goes well and she is  back home feeling good as new as quickly as possible.

Tissy- We are are with you on the heat wave wagon.  We hit 109, yesterday up to 110 today and by Sunday they are forcasting 112!!! THis is hot.. Like yours, my AC is running almost nonstop.  This is going to be a fun electric bill...uggg

Have a Blessed weekend dear friends, and stay safe from the heat!

Trusted Contributor

Sweet BJ- I wish you were feeling better my friend, you as many of us do need a break!  Feel the best possible...Hugs

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1, I am checking to see how you and Fay Wray are doing. Today has been restful for me. I needed it. I hope all is going smoothly. 

Esteemed Contributor

Friday night report:  I'm doing a little better today, but you know how it is: two steps forward, three back.

Fay Wray was a brave girl today. Ulcers on her tongue, periodontal disease in her upper jaw, complete tooth cleaning, no indicator of oral cancer (she had xrays to check her head, jaw and neck).  She needs pain meds for a few days and antibiotics for 10 days. No stomatitis and no visible descriptive lesions. Check up in 10 days.I

DH is on Cat Daddy duty full time!

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 I'm so relieved there is no indication of oral cancer! Praise God!!! Even though there are some issues, this is still good news!

Your knee recovery will get better day by day, just don't take too many steps backwards, only forward!

I'm sure  @Sammycat1@and Fay Wray are being well pampered while they recover, Frankie will probably get exhausted with all the nursing care! She'll probably have more tongue out rest in the future.

Take care.❤❤❤