Esteemed Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Frankie p.m. report:   Great news on Clarice! And I'm sure a relieved cat mom on the West Coast.

e's still in the hospital, whuch we knew would happen. My heart sank when we went in, because our poor baby was laying in her own litter.  But as soon as she heard me call her name, her head whipped up and she let out a big meow.

She's still being syringe fed and doesn't wsnt to eat, but she enjoyed visiting with us for about an hour...and even fell asleep snugged up to DH's belly while pet her.  They had not yet taken her temperature.  Liver failure is not a great thing to try to survive twice in 6 months, but she is a fighter.

She's depressed and scared in there, so I hope she improves enough that she can home tomorrow..

Today I got more bad news about my knee. But then I thought, if I didn't have a bad knee, I would have been on the battlefield all day, and my Frankie could have died an agonizing death alone. The Almighty has his purposes.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers and graphics and words of encouragement. They mean so much to us....and we hope we see this wonderful sight in our home again soon, oh great Schmoo Prayer Warriors:Frankie tongue sized.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1

I just read your latest post on Frankie.  Now, I'll go to bed with prayers for Frankie on my lips.  Peace.  God bless you all. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Frankie p.m. report:   Great news on Clarice! And I'm sure a relieved cat mom on the West Coast.

e's still in the hospital, whuch we knew would happen. My heart sank when we went in, because our poor baby was laying in her own litter.  But as soon as she heard me call her name, her head whipped up and she let out a big meow.

She's still being syringe fed and doesn't wsnt to eat, but she enjoyed visiting with us for about an hour...and even fell asleep snugged up to DH's belly while pet her.  They had not yet taken her temperature.  Liver failure is not a great thing to try to survive twice in 6 months, but she is a fighter.

She's depressed and scared in there, so I hope she improves enough that she can home tomorrow..

Today I got more bad news about my knee. But then I thought, if I didn't have a bad knee, I would have been on the battlefield all day, and my Frankie could have died an agonizing death alone. The Almighty has his purposes.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers and graphics and words of encouragement. They mean so much to us....and we hope we see this wonderful sight in our home again soon, oh great Schmoo Prayer Warriors:Frankie tongue sized.jpg

@Sammycat1 I still wanna touch that tongue...😺 yes, I am relieved. The waiting was awful today until I knew she was doing fine and could come home. I sooo pray that Frankie will be doing the same thing tomorrow, coming home. Hopefully the fever will be down and she can come home. But probably bring on more meds right? I'm already a wreck anyway when something is wrong with my cats, but I don't want to know how hard it would be if I did not have the power of prayer going with me and my babies during those times. You are experiencing that power yourself and so is Frankie, and that power will bring her home. Be blessed Sammycat1 and I believe another miracle with Frankie's name on it is about to be delivered. Will look for a new message from you soon.❤❤❤

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KitTkat   @Sammycat1, when I saw that little pink tongue, I thought how cute.  Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Sammycat thank you for updating us.The picture of Frankie and her little pink tongue is so precious. I went to bed praying for her and did so again thsi morning. I hope she can come home soon.Praying her appetite will pick up. She is a tough little lady,takes after her step brother Mr Schmoo.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Oh my! That beautiful girl! That pink tongue! With tears in my eyes looking at her picture, I pray she gets to come home soon. 

May God hold her in the palm of His hand and heal her.

You have a big sisterhood fan club out here Frankie who are praying for you, your Momma, and Sissy Fay Wray.

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, I am so sorry to hear this sad news of Frankie.  I have been holed up in the hospital with Mom.  I pray she gets stronger and can come back home very soon.  Dear Lord please hear our continued prayers that our Dear One can come home and find peace with her family and kitty sister.  Frankie needs your help to recover and feel well again.  Thank you for all You DO for us. Amen

Hugs Dear Friend...

Honored Contributor

Frankie on bed sized.jpg

Dear Precious Girl

I'm sending out tons of love filled

healing prayers and comfort hugs

to you and am also praying with all

of my heart that you'll soon be back

home with your mommy,your daddy

and your sister.

Please find strength in the fact

that you're loved by so many

of us and that we cherish you as

if you were our own beautiful furbaby.

(((((HeartFRANKIEHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^-

Esteemed Contributor

Frankie a,.m.report:  her fever dropped a little, but not enough for her to come home so far today.  DH was at work, so it was just kitty momma and daughter. She fussed a little, then she snugged in my arms and slept peacefully for more than 45 minutes.

She is depressed and exhausted, still not earring and being syringe fed. Her spirits were not as high as last night, although her medical condition.

So we're meeting with her vet early this evening while he does anither exam of her, then we'll have a good visit if she isn't able to come home yet.

I hope she comes home at latest tomorrow. I hsd promised her and Fay Wray thst we'd get up early Saturday to watch the royal wedding. They love the sparkle and pageantry, especially Frankie.

My eyes teared up reading your steadfast prayers for our girl, especially from you, @Shop Till you Drop, writing from the hospital bed of your mother. The generosity of your prayers makes our family rich in blessings....and we'll keep you posted.  Frankie thanks you:

Front paws out.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Tissyanne's mother:

Please read Updated message of Tissyanne's mother on Pet Lovers posted my me, from her post sent 2+ hours ago. 

Thank You. I knew many of her friends would want to know whom posted with her.  

Heart NAES