Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Dear God please hear our Prayers and wrap all our Dear Friends with Protection from the wrath of dreaded hurricane Irma.

BJ and nycgrl...Lifting you on high.

Amen

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wednesday report:    Schmoosters, thank you for your kind words of sympathy and encouragement about the loss of my friend.  They mean a great deal to me. @mzlg, I've been up the last couple of nights writing away, crossing out and redrafting, to make sure I give my friend the very best effort.  He deserves nothing less.

@Shop Till you Drop, I'm sorry to hear that the numbers you and your mother expected were not up to par.  You don't need to give us any more details than that; we can feel your sense of sorrow ... hang on to the hope and prayers we send your fighter mom.  @Tissyanne, that goes for you, two.  No one quite understands the difficult journey both you and Shop and your mothers face.  We face it with you through positive wishes and steadfast hope and prayer.

Let's bind together to send extra prayers for our own @beauty junkie and @nycgrl, who along with Cookie, Goldie, Snuggles and their families are in the path of the destructive Irma.  If I could send a jet to pick you all up and transport you to safety in Pennsylvania, I would.  Hold on to one another tight -- and know that we are by your side, as always, with any storm that comes your way.

You have all stood by my family in the darkest hours; we stand by all in our Schmoo family now:

Schmoo Soph double trouble.jpg

Honored Contributor

Schmoo cool.jpg

Wednesday Evening Greetings

Sammycat...

My heart and my deepest condolences

goes out to you and to DH on the loss

of your cherished friend.

I know that your eulogy will be beautiful,

moving and eloquent because you write

with your heart.

beauty and nycgrl

Praying with all of my heart that

by the time Irma hits Florida this

week-end it will have lost a lot of

it's strength and won't be the 

catastrophe that they are currently

predicting it to be.Also praying that

you and your sweet kitties get thru it

safe and sound.

beauty...I'll call you a few times

over the week-end just to make sure

that you still have power and that you,

your DH and your girls are alright.

Sending out more special healing

prayers to all of my Schmoo sisters

or to the dear members of their

families who are in need.

Sending out more special healing

prayers to all of the precious

furbabies who are in need.

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone. I want to thank you all for the prayers and we need them very much so. I am truly more scared then I have even been but I do have some good news. Our vet will board our feral kitty Goldie. We are bringing her tomorrow and will hopefully be able to pick her up on Monday or they will just keep her till we can. She will also get up to date on all her vaccines. My cousin is helping  us with cost which I so appreciate. We have so much going on right now.

beastie thank you so much. I hope to have a home after this. This is worse then Andrew in 1992. I hope you are doing ok and your very broken heart is mending as best it can.

nycgurl I hopw you and Snuggles will be ok. This is truly a nightmare,its like the end of time her with the stores and gas. lines We will start having bad weather tomorrow but Fri late in the day is when we will be in trouble I will post until I can't then I have no idea when I will be back.

Shop thank you so much for the lovely prayer. I am still keeping you and your Mom and your boys in my prayers.

Same for you Tissyanne.

Sammycat I know your eulogy will make your friend very proud,not a doubt in my mind.Your posts here are always amazing,you cna make me laugh and cry with the same sentance.I have tried to fix my typos but if not all of them,forgive me. The eyes are troublesome.I love all of you special ladies.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

I am praying that the hurricane will lose strength as it approaches Florida. Everyone, we are watching, and we do care very much. 

Fires and hurricanes are causing so much destruction. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I am praying that the hurricane will lose strength as it approaches Florida. Everyone, we are watching, and we do care very much. 

Fires and hurricanes are causing so much destruction. Smiley Sad

And now earthquakes. 

Trusted Contributor

@beauty junkie - just keep praying. We will be OK. Snuggles was helping me pack today. Gonna try to post a pic, but sometimes there are issues between the phone, the computer, the sizing. Always says image is too large. 

Think positive and keep busy. Schmoosters don't give up Heart

Trusted Contributor

Snuggles helping me pack today Heart

Snuggles helping me pack for IRMA.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrlSnuggles is so adorable! I'm praying for your safety and also for you @beauty junkie! I am so glad you got to board Goldie. 

I would not leave my beloved pet behind either. Any time I've been in a tornado warning, my cats were put in their carriers and were with me. 

Once again, praying for our Schmoo family facing Irma. 

Trusted Contributor

Snuggles reminds me of my Tessa! IMG_0023.JPG